Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. If you ever need help with the techno stuff just ask me. I'm getting pretty good at it. I still don't have a cell phone (seriousely) but my wife showed me how to hang hers up (it's the red thing) if I'm using it. She still needs to dial for me but at least I'm making progress. Seriousely though, thanks for all you have down though the years....make that decades!
  2. Happy birthday tomorrow Rosco. You're always in our hearts. I bet you're driving around up in Hazzard Heaven in that Rolls Royce Sheriff's car of yours. Khee kheeing all the way.
  3. Yes I know and I probably would have even thought of that if I wouldn't have seen his Mama.
  4. I guess I don't have any comments about anything specific. I just love fanfiic as long as it stays true to the show and doesn't stray away from its values.
  5. Welcome to the HazzardNet Ed. We hope to hear a lot more from you and we hope you stay around a long time. Hey, you have Johnny Appleseed's last name!
  6. Diane was on General Hospital and that's my wife's favorite show. She's been a fan for 40 years....as long as I've loved Dukes. Lucky for my wife, her show is still on. I'm jealous. Edit: Isn't that Rosco's Mama in the background telling him that he's too young to get married?
  7. I'm loving your imagination and creativity CDF!
  8. God
  9. Just got back from taking the grandson to see the latest Spiderman movie. It was pretty good. There was a huge shocker at the end....one that had our jaws dropping. Anybody been to a movie lately?
  10. Hot Hot Hot. A cool down starting Sunday. Any weekend plans folks?
  11. elf
  12. All we know is that the Dukes were not racists in any way, shape or form ......so that might be a good place to end the discussion.
  13. tall
  14. Saturday looks like the hottest day coming up and we have an outside wedding to go to. It is also the fiftieth anniversary of the first man to step on the Moon.
  15. oil well (I live less than an hour away from the first oil well in the world. It's a place appropriately known as the valley that changed the world)
  16. Hottest week of the summer is in our future the next 7 days.
  17. dynasty ( as in Duck Dynasty)
  18. Fangs! It took me a split second to figure it out. I like it!
  19. Congratulations England! By the way, that's the first time I've ever heard of a Super Over.
  20. I agree Hobie. It's hard to believe it's a model since it looks so real....incredible attention to detail, especially the interior.
  21. I got a lot of yard work done today and split some firewood and took a dirt bike ride....and surprised my wife by doing laundry!
  22. eggs
  23. Any exciting weekend plans folks? Our daughter and her family are in town and we have a family reunion Sunday. That's about It for us.
  24. angry (steaming mad)
  25. I have wondered in the past about the local news personalities. I know in Virginia there are a lot of folks with southern accents but I have never seen a local tv personality there with one. Where is the diversity? Where is the pride in heritage that every other group of people is permitted to have under the protection of political correctness?...well, almost every group. It is sad. When a great show like Dukes can be villified so much you know something is seriously wrong with the direction we're heading in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.