Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
A-Z Game
Willie- the guy who was trying to get some lead foot race car drivers together in Jude Emory episode. " Ok Willie, whatcha got? " - Luke Duke
-
Greetings
You'll find out that Hazzard County is a universe all on its own! Everybody knows everybody and the troubles in Hazzard aren't nearly as stressing as the trouble in the real world, so we like to stay in "The Land" as much as possible! ( The Land is what I refer to Hazzard as, when I tell my wife I'm " Going to the land". She knows I'm going to either sleep, doze or simply " Check out" of earth for a while. Sometimes before going to bed, I tell her I'm going to Hazzard ( like here in a few!) and I crawl in bed and turn TDOH on!
-
My Ultimate General Lee build in 1/25
WOW! That is fantastic!! Your eye for detail is unbelievable!! ( I wish I could do stuff like that!) Meanwhile, over at the used car lot .....I have a Pepsi Max in front of me....think I'll take a taste....you never waste a taste....!
-
What Episode Is This; Rosco In The General Lee
I'm not sure....Hoss or Roger may know. They usually know more than anybody about this stuff!
-
Hurricane Harvey
I'm in middle Tennessee and when stuff this bad happens, even though it's a few states over, we still get bad weather too!
-
A-Z Game
Miz Tizdale!
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Happy birthday Ben!!
-
Greetings
Welcome to Hazzard!
-
NASCAR news
" Progressive" is simply a buzz word for left or liberal! The mind molders are always changing their terms! e.g. handicapped is now physically challenged, retarded is now mentally challenged. and it goes on and on, ad infinitum, ad nauseum
-
Why Do The Dukes Sit On The Car Door?
I think mostly it's because the doors were ( supposedly....but not really) welded shut, the way real race cars are!
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
Happy Birthday Bud!! My birthday is Aug. 31....we ought to party together!!
-
A-Z Game
Paw Bodry!
-
NASCAR news
He has no male gonads!! LEAVE THE FLAG ALONE!!
-
Does Anyone Else Hate The Movie?
I have all 3 movies but they're weak! The only good, strong ones are the original episodes!
-
A-Z Game
Vern... one of the guys that flew the ultra lights Vern and Skip!
-
A-Z Game
SADIE Hogg day
-
Doing a paper on the Dukes of Hazzard and i need help
Less than 2% of the population owned slaves. They resented the rich having slaves to work for them and give them an unfair advantage, so they left their families and risked their lives in a war to protect the slavery institution.....makes sense to me!......( NOT!)
-
Doing a paper on the Dukes of Hazzard and i need help
The really stupid thing is that people still believe it was all about slavery! This is only one proof that it couldn't have been about slavery ( There are many!): There were more anti-slavery societies in the South than in the north. Why? Because more people here resented slavery because most people here were poor and couldn't afford slaves and they had to compete with the rich people who could afford slaves and bring more things ( produce, livestock, farm products, etc.) to market and do it cheaper! It was the 1800's version of Walmart vs. the mom and pop shop! * They are now creating fake history by producing supposed documents which talk about the Southern people wanting slavery etc. This " Proves" the war was about slavery, never mind the fact that the slavery institution was on it's way out even before the war started because it is an economically untenable mechanism!
-
Doing a paper on the Dukes of Hazzard and i need help
Hey, just because of all the crap that's happened, i'm going to start wearing my Confederate hats again!
-
One Word Song Titles
Ruby- Kenny Rogers! ( I used to sing that in a night club when I was 9-10 yrs. old!
-
Cooter's Last Stand, July 29 and 30, 2017
I hope you're feeling better Ma'am and as far as Tom...I don't know...I think he's to the point of no return. I think it's a personality issue/problem!
-
New users - first post
Welcome to Hazzard Sheriff!!
-
A-Z Game
Cooter's Farm!
-
A-Z Game
Most definitely!!
-
Cooter's Last Stand, July 29 and 30, 2017
You got that right! Luke is a good ol' boy and Tom is an A hole!!