Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Hazzard County Sheriff's Car
That was great Andrew! I especially liked the one with Flash in the passenger seat.
-
I have a unique challenge for everyone
Roger, this post is awesome!! That's a great list!! Thanks!!
-
Am I The Only One?
Oh yea, that reminds me....In this town they don't believe in using blinkers! I always say, if you want to starve to death, open a blinker shop here, you'll never sell even ONE! why would you buy something you never use. I see somebody using their blinker and say to myself, I bet they're not from here....and when I get closer to see their plate......sure enough! They're form another county or another state!
-
Word Association
Hogg ( or Hog...if you want to take the animal)
-
Am I The Only One?
That's right! When I go to my recliner and tell my wife, " I'm going to the Land", she knows what I mean! I'm going to the place I want to live in forever. Hazzard County! Everybody there is who I want there and I can trust everybody there, etc. etc. As far as Hooterville...it's funny on Green Acres etc. but I'd hate to live there in real life, because the place I live in, is just like Hooterville in real life and it's a living hell! People are dumb as a rock! People are nosey, and can't drive worth a d%^&N!! When you drive in this city ( Sparta Tennessee) you take your life into your own hands! You better hope your reflexes are fast! There's no such thing as stop signs and traffic lights, well there is, but they're optional. If you want to stop, you can but if you don't....don't bother! Nobody in this town knows what a rear view mirror is for! They will pull right over in front of you!
- Darkest/most serious episode?
-
More trivia: What is the phone number of the Hazzard Garage? (Cooter's Garage)
That's cool! I never knew this stuff!!
-
Word Association
complain
-
One Word Song Titles
How about the song "Brandy", by Looking glass?
-
Am I The Only One?
My idea of the perfect place to live and the closest thing to heaven on earth, would be to live in Hazzard. Small, slow, simple, everybody knows everybody, laid back society, etc. etc. I usually watch it when I'm going to bed at night and fall asleep to it. It's very relaxing to see that, after living life all day. I go through the whole series, in order and it takes me better than a year, because I watch the same ones over and over, before I change the DVD. This is one of the few shows I like so much, that I never get tired of seeing it. I haven't seen the latter parts of the episodes in a long time, because I always fall asleep...lol ! If I could stay awake to see them, they would probably be like new episodes to me! Does anyone else do this?
-
Which Dukes of Hazzard Character Are You?
I'm of course a wee bit like Hobie Harkins too! ( Thus my name)....I like getting a buzz on occasion!!
-
I have a unique challenge for everyone
That's kind of hard because the Boar's Nest didn't have a house band, only occasional music from stars who got caught in Rosco's speed traps. I think sometimes they had a juke box and sometimes they didn't. That was very unpredictable. The best chance you have, would be, in my opinion, the music that was playing inside the Boar's Nest but could be heard outside by Bo and Luke and it was the Oakridge Boys live. I can't think of the episode......sorry!
-
Which Dukes of Hazzard Character Are You?
I've got some of all of them but I'd say, I'm part Cooter and part Luke!
-
My one favorite quote by Boss Hogg
How about the time he told Daisy that she could have all the free popcorn she wanted at half price? Ha! Ha!!
-
Word Association
Wine.....Cheese goes with wine......you just KNOW Hobie would think of that!! LOL!!!
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
I hope you had a good one buddy! you helped make the show great!!
-
Where was Rosco in season 2?
They obviously thought they could do it without him but they evidently found out differently!! As far as Cooter, same thing. They thought they could replace him and found out differently! It goes to show you that the people the actors work for are real jerks and creeps!
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Happy birthday Cooter!
- Darkest/most serious episode?
-
Word Association
pounce
-
Word Association
side ways
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Your pictures and your work on this stuff is FANTASTIC!!
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
I think they worked in the garage at night once, when they were going to race Boss in his Hellcat, if I'm not mistaken....Jesse told Bo it's was a good thing he put that sway bar in there " 'Cause she'll go out from under you if you don't watch."......I always wondered how a car could go out from under you....!!
-
Cool Dukes of Hazzard Episode Ideas
I think it would be a good episode, to have more information on Bo and Luke's love life. You know, actually SHOW the girls they date and what they do and how often they go out. ( AND how Bo and Luke afford it, with all the gas you know they burn up in an 8 cylinder car and their only known source of income was what they sold from working the farm. I think it would be interesting to see how this would go down.
- 3 replies
-
- duke
- episode
- idea
- episode idea
-
Tagged with:
- Word Association