Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. ROSCO P. Coltrane!
  2. round?..... Hazzard Square! ( Remember how the boys were chased round and round by Rosco and the mobsters?)
  3. Right on! I mean please! People think Garth Brooks is real country and Shania twain, ...a Canadian, has someone train her, on how to pronounce words, so she can sound like she's really country! It's all gone to %^&*!!
  4. Yes it is, especially when it's a good as Hazzard! ( I used to live in a place like that but then " Progress" happened!) Lucas K Duke ( from oh...you know...the one with the female Fed who tried to arrest Bo N Luke for moonshining.)
  5. HUGHIE HOGG ( a double shot! )
  6. Henry Flatt ( I shouldn't have to tell anybody here how Henry Flatt is related to a cemetary!..lol ") )
  7. Jesse's FORD pick up truck!
  8. I feel the same way and today's " Country " music isn't country! Hopefully we will see it back on the air soon. I'd like to see it with full episodes ( some shows are abbreviated for time when they're put in syndication) and back the way it was when I first watched it, back in the late '70's and mid eighties!
  9. Happy Birthday Tom! You'll always be Luke Duke to me!
  10. Memorial
  11. Why not the obvious? Boss Hogg!!
  12. I couldn't get through it! You may go for it but..... Still, what are Rag and Bone men?
  13. XXX ( The 3 X's found on the side of Hillbilly Moonshine jugs! .....does that count??)
  14. Ms. Tizdale! She sets my motor at fast idle! lol!!
  15. https://www.bing.com/search?q=Shannon+by+Henry+Gross&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=5a4f29882042491fa61b1d2346e937f9&sp=-1&pq=shannon+by+henry+gross&sc=8-22&qs=n&sk=&cvid=5a4f29882042491fa61b1d2346e937f9#CA!VideoFavoritesAddItemEvent This is Shannon...it's about a red Irish Setter owned by one of the Beach Boys way back when. I think Henry was a friend of his and wrote it about his dog. As far as Del Shannon goes, you know he shot himself in the head while on the phone with Tom Petty? ( I THINK that's how it happened......)
  16. Happy late Birthday Sheriff Little! ( Mine was on the 31st, so me and you and Cooter are right in there together!)
  17. Shannon by Henry Gross
  18. Jar Head
  19. Rhuebottom's General Store!
  20. Amen!! That " Puts the cow in the barn " right there!
  21. Richard Petty....( You gave me that one, Hoss! )
  22. ok...how about just using haZZard for this one?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.