Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. CAPITOL CITY
  2. Wow! Congratulations! That's a pretty big deal! ❤
  3. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in TV
    The vast majority of the world was pretty savage in the old days. Even SOME Native Americans were savage. Lake Erie was named after the Eriez Indians but none of them are left because the Iroquois Indians killed them all. And Chief Seattle has a city named after him but he wiped out other tribes and kept the survivors as slaves. He still has a statue standing to honor him in Seattle.....which is odd since slave owner statues were supposed to be tore down....and the people hollering the loudest to tear down the ones in the South are from the west coast where some slave owners are loved. Edit: I almost changed my mind and deleted this post but I guess I will let it stand even though I'm not comfortable saying it. I just want history to be accurate even though it is not always pretty. The molding of America had many extremes, good and bad. Yes, much of it was ugly but human nature often is and this ugliness existed all around the world. I hope there are no hard feelings Spike. You are correct though. Indigenous peoples were treated badly and still are in certain ways.
  4. blood
  5. Now, that is a classic blooper! Maybe the best one in 7 years.
  6. Park
  7. That's true. For all we know you are really Mary Kaye's baby, pretending to be an old moonshiner named Hobie. That would mean you are now 45 years old and was the first baby to be born on the show.
  8. He's Christopher Hensel and posts here on HazzardNet occasionally.
  9. Invite her to the HazzardNet!
  10. No, but it could have been. Anybody can be anybody they want on Facebook. Is there really any way to tell if they are lying?
  11. hoyt AXTON
  12. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    I guess we'll forgive you for not being a Cale fan. Since you are rooting for Chase Elliott now I guess you can't be all bad.
  13. I'm always amazed at how much attention you pay to the details....but that's why you are so good!
  14. song
  15. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Wait what? You like Jeff Gordon more than Cale Yarborough? What is wrong with you? LOL. (I say that jokingly...we can't all have great NASCAR taste.) Sorry Garrett. Couldn't resist!
  16. YELLOW pine construction company (the santa claus Christmas tree delivery trucks)
  17. They sang Old Time Lovin' on Grannie Annie and Leaving Louisiana on State of the County
  18. stage
  19. That was just me posing as Bo's daughter just to be funny......Just joking Hobie. I'm not on FB but I do know a lot of people pretend to be someone else. Of course that doesn't mean it's not her.
  20. Two weeks now and lungs still congested. I've never had something like this. Just finished my antibiotics yesterday. In a couple days I might be heading back to Doc Appleby again. The wife finally went to the doctor today. One more cold day tomorrow and summer will be here. I think I've already said that 3 times this spring.
  21. Yep...she understands completely! LOL
  22. boss hogg always was a likable VILLAIN
  23. mountains
  24. Do you have a favorite character, episode or season?
  25. Hey there Curt! Welcome to the HazzardNet. Are you a Dukes fan or just passing through town? We hope to hear more from you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.