Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
- Where to watch the DUKES!
-
Word Association
pilgrims
-
Word Association
campfire
-
A-Z Game
FLASH!!
-
A-Z Game
big DAN hogg...remember him?
-
Word Association
drugs!
-
Word Association
vitamin
-
A-Z Game
BOARS nest!!
-
NASCAR news
Yes I saw that. I like Denny!
-
The last 24 hours
Hey Spike, if you want to, I can help you figure out a way to buy your own place and pay it off early, save for retirement etc., You can leave those losers in the dust!
-
Dobie Gray
That's around '72-'74....my father used to play his albums and play guitar to them and I'd sing.
-
Hazzard Square
Hey! I like the new heading we have but I think we need more Confederate flags in it and through the site! The Chicks FORMER Dixie chicks sold out, Lynyrd Skynyrd sold out...I hope we're not following suit! I have no respect for any of those that sell out! ( Although I like Skynyrd etc.)
-
Dobie Gray
I liked this one by Dobie but also liked the one that I can't think of but it starts...." all the world is a room and the room is painted blue, you look at me I look at you....
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Elizabeth Montgomery ( who played the main character, Samantha or " Sam" ) resembles my aunt Deana when she was YOUNG!
-
Happy 25th Anniversary Hazzardnet
FB=BS !! * * BS= Bovine Scatology!!
-
New HazzardNet New Look(Layout)
Then it must've been our Supreme Superior Commander! She is awesome!!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
criminal
-
Happy 25th Anniversary Hazzardnet
YES! MM we all love you and thank you for all you do! You are one lady with a lot of class!!
-
Along Came A Duke
This is what he looks like now! ...Not a bit like he used to!! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0962225/mediaviewer/rm1679136769/?ref_=nm_ov_ph * I always wondered.....what do these actors, who aren't big, do in between jobs? They have to make a living and the sporadic one show here and there, would never support them.
-
Along Came A Duke
What does he look like now? Happy Birthday anyway Chris!
-
Happy 25th Anniversary Hazzardnet
you and me both!
-
Word Association
oh ha! ha! He was a COMEDIAN....lol! Inspector Clouseau ( pink panther)
-
A-Z Game
He was also married to Bewitched star Elizabeth Montgomery The show, the cast, the town....it was all Xtra good!!