Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. I rely on my DVD set ....ALL 7 seasons!
  2. pilgrims
  3. campfire
  4. big DAN hogg...remember him?
  5. drugs!
  6. vitamin
  7. BOARS nest!!
  8. Yes I saw that. I like Denny!
  9. Hey Spike, if you want to, I can help you figure out a way to buy your own place and pay it off early, save for retirement etc., You can leave those losers in the dust!
  10. That's around '72-'74....my father used to play his albums and play guitar to them and I'd sing.
  11. Hey! I like the new heading we have but I think we need more Confederate flags in it and through the site! The Chicks FORMER Dixie chicks sold out, Lynyrd Skynyrd sold out...I hope we're not following suit! I have no respect for any of those that sell out! ( Although I like Skynyrd etc.)
  12. I liked this one by Dobie but also liked the one that I can't think of but it starts...." all the world is a room and the room is painted blue, you look at me I look at you....
  13. chest
  14. Elizabeth Montgomery ( who played the main character, Samantha or " Sam" ) resembles my aunt Deana when she was YOUNG!
  15. FB=BS !! * * BS= Bovine Scatology!!
  16. Then it must've been our Supreme Superior Commander! She is awesome!!
  17. criminal
  18. YES! MM we all love you and thank you for all you do! You are one lady with a lot of class!!
  19. This is what he looks like now! ...Not a bit like he used to!! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0962225/mediaviewer/rm1679136769/?ref_=nm_ov_ph * I always wondered.....what do these actors, who aren't big, do in between jobs? They have to make a living and the sporadic one show here and there, would never support them.
  20. What does he look like now? Happy Birthday anyway Chris!
  21. oh ha! ha! He was a COMEDIAN....lol! Inspector Clouseau ( pink panther)
  22. He was also married to Bewitched star Elizabeth Montgomery The show, the cast, the town....it was all Xtra good!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.