Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Eddie Murphy
  2. Ukulele Rosco played one when he THOUGHT Boss was going to send him to Hawaii for sellling insurance!
  3. Pee Wee Herman...lol....don't know....just thought of it....lol
  4. If that's the way it is around HERE..... you can color me gone! I don't play to stupid BS games. The white race is in the cross hairs and set for extinction via genocide but no one cares! If it were blacks, Jews etc. oh no! but us....nah! It doesn't matter! Even white people! And that's the problem! How brainwashed and flat out stupid can people be.....? ....or should I say cowardly? It shows you how stupid people are! Here's something to blow away the B.S.! The word "picnic" does not have racist origins1234. The word "picnic" was originally a 17th Century French word, picque-nique, which meant a social gathering where each attendee brings a share of the food2. A popular but incorrect theory suggests that the word "picnic" has its roots in racism, referring to gatherings of people who watched public lynchings134. However, this theory is not supported by the word's etymology
  5. chocolate mint!
  6. oh yes but when you need it now you need it now....I'm cruising around the back 40 in a little red buggy and enjoying some from the classic Mason jar! LOL!
  7. nice cold one!
  8. TDOH is the QUINTESSENTIAL TV show!!
  9. OSAGE county!!
  10. recliner
  11. Well Cousins....it's the national holiday again...DOHD!! ( Dukes Of Hazzard Day....every Friday all day peaking at 7-8 PM Central time) ) and I'm enjoying an AB ( adult Beverage) and I'm about ready to watch TDOH, after the news! Are you guys enjoying the holiday too? What episode ( s) are you watching? I'll be on a little later and keep you up on what I'm specifically watching.....I know every one of you is anxiously waiting!! This is really important, o learn to enjoy life as you live it and for us, TDOH is a big part of that and our holiday helps to promote it!!
  12. LUCINDA meadows!
  13. That never stops people from crying " Racist!!". It's the Left wing's main Mantra!!
  14. alias
  15. I could bring my Confederate flag up there and you can fly it for them!
  16. I didn't know about this! I sure hope she's improving. Keep us up on it!
  17. inflation
  18. It may be a southern thing, though Richard Petty promo'd them on his car forever. They used them a lot in the NASCAR crew. They are used for headaches, back, muscle aches etc.
  19. Heavy Metal
  20. I like that name " Uncle Jesses Church Key}"
  21. Whiskey ( Jack Daniels.....made not far from here)
  22. WOW!! I never noticed that! I can't believe it! I'm not sure if that's someone in the show, a member of the road crew or just a mistake, with a citizen who just happened to be there! Anyone know?? Roger? Hoss?
  23. I just thought ....if Lagano snitched on himself, he's schizophrenic...LOL! The N in NASCAR, would stand for Nut job!
  24. Hills

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.