Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Willy ( The race car driver that challenged the Dukes and Patch was his partner). Luke: " Whatcha got Willy?"
  2. Dwarfs
  3. no other car could beat the General UNLESS it had a head start!
  4. radar
  5. false
  6. teeth
  7. Whether you call her Daisy, Catherine or Cathy...we can ALL agree on one thing.....she is...... SEXY!! * Well....most of us can agree....I mean, not really Garret but ...you guys know what I mean!
  8. I'm not sure who the latest one was but what about The OakRige Boys?
  9. Yes, I thought about that, but while either one is correct, I thought " Shark" would be the more familiar of the two.
  10. Card Shark
  11. Waylon calls it the " Car Wash" on both the lakes, ponds etc,
  12. It's hard to say....I mean he's been involved in almost everything!
  13. Flash
  14. The General Lee was the QUICKEST car in Hazzard!
  15. It very well might be. I've noticed one of....I say ONE of the things happening to me as I get older, ( 58 yrs. going on 59...Aug. 31) is that I can't keep past things in order and how far back it was! ( And NO! It's not because of my indulgence every so often of my finest! )
  16. Elvis Presley
  17. OK...everybody knows what I think...it's Cletus. I think he's been through the Hazzard County Car Wash more than any other cop!
  18. probably Cletus has been through the Car wash more than anybody on the Hazzard police force!
  19. Hey cousins! I know it's not the holiday just yet ( DOHD) but my wife is off tomorrow and so I'm about to watch TDOH and partake in a few AB's ( Adult Beverages!) What are you guys doing tonight?
  20. I know you'll love this one cousin Roger..... NEDRA .....:)
  21. Many cars have been through the Hazzard county car wash. Usually it's one of the "Bad" guys, chasing Bo N Luke!
  22. Only from Hazzard! We're very close in here. Hazzard is a group of good friends. Hopefully you'll be around for a long time and we'll know you and you'll know us!
  23. I remember last year....? Year before? We went black around noon!
  24. it ( as in " You're It!")

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.