Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. French Fries
  2. Red Skin
  3. Kodiak!
  4. UNCLE silas
  5. Honey
  6. REVENUER!!
  7. " Little Cousin"....my least fav. this and the carnival of thrills are 2 of my least fav. I can't remember when I've seen them last and I've only seen them a few times!
  8. I hope you guys get to feeling better soon!
  9. mt. PERON ( spelling?) road.
  10. Queen
  11. Family ( It's a family tradition.....remember that song?)
  12. Hang in there Cousin/Brother....! Sit back and FEEL the warmth and strength, from the love and care coming from your cousins in the Hazzard family!
  13. Let me know if Doc Appleby is in need of a butt kicking! Maybe you should try some of my finest after all...lol! And yes, Garrett....congratulations on your success!! You just keep on keepin' on!
  14. LUCINDA meadows!
  15. Spirit ( Spirit of the Radio_)
  16. Find something that makes you a pretty good chunk monthly for a part time job. DO NOT touch this and invest it after you have 3-6 months of your expenses in an emergency fund. from '90-2000 I made enough to pay cash for a 3 bed room 2 bathroom house and the taxes etc. When the smoke cleared I had all the money I started with plus $10,000 of my interest UNTOUCHED! I'm talking to you now in a house that was basically " Free"....I paid for it with interest and stil had " MY" money AND the 10 thousand left of interest! It took 10 HARD years though!
  17. static
  18. The Key is; 1. BE PATIENT! 2.BE DISCIPLINED 3. Design your budget to where you are able to save and invest a good sized chunk of money every week/month. This might HAVE TO include a part time job that you save 100% of your check. while living off what you make now. 5-10 yrs. from now you should have enough to pay cash for a house, cars etc. Also, once you have a car paid for, keep saving in a " Car Fund" ( a well hidden envelope) and when you have $1,000 saved put it in its own account in the bank. Then continue until you have 8- 10 thousand, then put that with what they give you for your car. It should work for a used car'!
  19. Hey, " We both can't be wrong! I must be right! - Bob Welch
  20. racket
  21. you can't have any money if you spend it on car or house payments!
  22. I sure am sorry to hear about that cousin! Sounds like my way of curing everything won't help........as I take a big gulp out my Milwaukee's Best Ice beer can ( I do love Ice beer!). It may be time to go see Doc Appleby!! GET WELL SOON! ( and keep us up on it!)
  23. Car Debt is the biggest thing that keeps people enslaved! DEBT IS SLAVERY ( Proverbs 22:6) My last car payment was in October.......1993!!
  24. Well until I see otherwise , Denny is still my fav......well...after ME of course! I'm H&^^ On Wheels in my Moonshine Mauler!!
  25. What's wrong with Denny??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.