Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Still consoling Sam? I don't know whats got that girl so worked up...anyway....I'll call Clay and Doug and see if they can help us...and I'll call Luke"
  2. Daisy said "If you and Clay got Sam and Cassidy back from Alex then with mine and Enos's help then we can get Ashley back"
  3. Daisy looked up at him "Really? Sure I'll help you..I couldn't just let a little innocent soul like that be all alone"
  4. Daisy said "If I find out that you've ever hurt her I'll beat ya black and blue myself, but I trust you Matt, I do..I'm your Aunt...kinda comes with the territory. But me and Enos will go and get Ashley back for you."
  5. Daisy's smile faded "Like what Enos?" almost afraid of the answer.
  6. Daisy sighed "Maybe she just gets mixed up sometimes...I get mixed up when I'm talking to Enos"
  7. Daisy said "Matt, I swear if you hurt Ashley I won't let you live it down...."
  8. Daisy turned back over "I won't stay in Hazzard when we go back" she said to herself.
  9. Daisy said "If you leave my neice I will not let you get away with it!"
  10. Daisy said "You think I don't know that! listen we'll get Ashley back and don't be getting mad at me because I didn't know who ya'll were talking about!" Matt didn't like it when his aunt Daisy was angry and steped back.
  11. Pony tail ( I love his hair lol)
  12. Trace Adkins (He's been on the Grand Ol' Opry)
  13. Hazzard Fairgrounds Yellow River Donna Fargo (woulda been cool for Dolly but Donna is awsome to..though I only like them cause my daddy does lol)
  14. Georiga....(probably repeated my self lol but thats the only thing that comes to mind when someone says Atlanta)
  15. Lol I just got done watching Red Dawn...never heard of Next of Kin though lol....but in the Outsiders, Patrick played this kid who was in a group called Greasers and him and his brother and friends had to fight a bunch of people from the other group and this movie is really awsome, I watched it just yesterday too.
  16. (lol I've never liked Dallas much when my dad watches it but its okay) City

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.