Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Matt said "Thats not the answer we wanted"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Nurse said "No"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy got mad and punched Bo but then regretted the short out burst
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Yeah"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Nurse said "I'm not sure"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
the Nurse said "Were not sure"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy glared "What are you two laughing about!?" (brb gonna eat supper)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded "Oh"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "thanks for everything...we'll stop buy later"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "What's that supposed to mean?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I said yes to both of them" and she looked at the guys for there reactions but was almost afraid to figure out what the guys had to say.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Every things just fine Lulu"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Matt nods "I guess so"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Thats good...do you know why JR turned out crooked? sorry if that offends you"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Huh? No...what?" she was just confused now.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Nothing...just...a little worked up"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Same here....I'm sorry...I am not mad at Bobbye...I thank him for NOT getting involved...just I really don't like JR and Ray"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Matt said "I'm fine, and I guess the Sheriff is too"