Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy was watching with her dad "I wanna kill em!"
  2. Daisy hugged Brenna and glanced at Enos thinking he wasn't happy with her either.
  3. Matt smiles "Why does Aunt Daisy blame her self so much when she found out you were her dad and when you told the girls about there mom?"
  4. Daisy said "Your going to have a serious talk with you son and Ray aren't you..?"
  5. The guy smiles and goes in there Daisy said "Lets go everybody right now! we HAVE to find Ashley"
  6. Daisy said "I also hate Ray.." she didn't even glance at Ellie.
  7. Daisy said "That is it! the guy who did this is gonna be deader than a door nail when I get a hold of him!" Matt said "Uh-oh...Aunt Daisy in Fury Mode.."
  8. Daisy knew that was what Enos was going to say and smiled "Yes!..."
  9. Daisy said "N-No disrespect Mrs. Ewing but I hate your son"
  10. Daisy said "Dad just calm down...If I see the guy hurting Ashley I swear I knock him a good one"
  11. Ashley shook her head furiously trying to say "No" Daisy called Clay and Doug and explained the situation and they agreed to take Clays truck and head out to help and then she called Bo and he agreed to help too and soon Daisy, Enos, Rosco and Matt joined them.
  12. Daisy smiled "Thats such a sweet name Enos...Is there anything..anything more you wanna ask me?"
  13. Daisy sighes "I-I wish I knew..." Daisy sighed and thought to herself "Can't even make my own kids happy."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.