Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It's okay"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Cosmos sighed when she brought up Daisy but said "Okay I'll be there"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "He almost tried..I didn't let him....Ray threw me up againt a wall when I refused"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersNo ones in the room.
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy and Julie finally got outside.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersMeanwhile in Austin the girls had arrived at the concert...they were unaware that they would get a huge surprise that night.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
(LOL you reminded me of a Brad Paisley song when you said Milwaukee) HMMMM..Green Day Packers (I'm more of a Dallas Cowboys and Longhorns fan)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
Harley Davidson (We named our Austrailan Shepard Harley Davidson)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
riding
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
Michael Jorden
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy said "I'm not, I really don't want you to leave, you have been my best friend ever since 8th grade and you were there for me through everything even when Jimmy did what he did and I can't handel losing that bond between us..I feel like..if we help each other then things will work for both of us if we stick together." and that was her honest thoughts and Lizzy saw it.
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy sighed "I-I just...don't want to you to go...and I'm scared that I'm still getting backlash from having Clay....your my best friend and one of my longest, please don't go, things WILL work out Liz" she said the best she could without letting her doubtfullness get the best of her again.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy doesn't answer Luke and just goes back into the room with Lizzy, Bo and Trevor "Lizzy I'm so sorry...Bo same goes...I'm nothing but a screw up...that can't let go of the past...Lizzy how do you stay best friends with a dumb idiot like me...and Bo how do you even tolerate me?" This made Trevor, Sam and Clay glance at everyone.