Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy sighed "I knew he was laughing and making fun of the idea of me and you getting married"
  2. Daisy said "Nothing much, have ya'll had supper?"
  3. Daisy said grabbing the stun gun "I know how to use this damnit! and I will!"
  4. Daisy said "Ashleys okay" and gave the guy one more kick.
  5. Daisy nodded and picked Bo up and said as she hugged him "So sorry!" and walked out with Enos "I should not have done that"
  6. Daisy gritted her teeth and drawed back and slugged the that was on top of Ashley and then kicked him.
  7. Daisy said "I don't care about me!...He wouldn't dare touch me and I don't know.. I still have to talk to her about that"
  8. Daisy came up behind them "I'm goin in and that guy is dead!"
  9. (Chicken strips) Daisy said "I-I'm sorry Bo..." not hearing Enos

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.