Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "You don't have to, I'm doing this...to make you happy...Trevor too. I do wanna help"
  2. Daisy volunteered once again to go out of her way and help explain everything to Trevor.
  3. Daisy smiled back "Lets go Enos...thanks Lulu for taking care of her"
  4. She kissed him back and smiled and headed to bed but didn't fall asleep.
  5. Daisy said "We all know Bobbye loved Pam...I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt Tracy"
  6. LOL I can't get Dirty Dancing outta my head..i keep seein scenes and now from The Outsiders too!
  7. Daisy said "She can handel it...She's been doing it for a couple years now Trevor"
  8. Daisy said "Well...just to help you out a bit..you mom could take Johnny in for you"
  9. Daisy said "You think you could let me try first...he is my nephew..I really care about him"
  10. Daisy said "I'll help you Liz, anything you want me to do I'll do it"
  11. Daisy nodded "I'm concerned for him but hes like his Grandfather over here...stubborn as heck...that boys gonna work him self to an early grave."
  12. Daisy said "You want me to help you? I will...yes I know he'll have problems."
  13. Daisy was thankfull for Matts concern "Clay is back up and working at the garage everyday now, he still has tired spells though....why do ya ask? and thanks"
  14. Daisy said "I hope so..one guy sure won't forget me when I beat his brains out"
  15. Daisy said "Yes, Enos has taken them into custody after I slaped the cuffs on"
  16. Daisy said "Shes fine and so is everyone else...I almost had a stun gun used on me though.."
  17. Daisy said "Well 1( Dad your getting a new granddaughter 2( Salenas doing better and Clay is back on his feet."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.