Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Ray told me I reminded him of Pam...and He wanted to get me away from Enos to break me"
  2. Daisy said "You think I don't know that"
  3. The guy glared at Daisy and Trevor and left and Daisy said "I was almost in the same spot you are now when I found out that Clay was actually alive...."
  4. Daisy said "Everything will be fine"
  5. Daisy said "Whoever you are you better leave this room!"
  6. Daisy had heard the man and steped up "What gives you the authority to say that to my nephew?!", Trevor now saw how brave his Aunt Daisy was
  7. Daisy just looked to the ground and nodded
  8. Daisy sighed "I-I don't know what to say..."
  9. Doug sighed "Theres nothing you can do right now.."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.