Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Yes heres Chapter 03 ya'll! CHAPTER 03 After class, Kristen caught up with Breanna and she of course had Scott by her side. As Kristen came up to Breanna she tried to put her friendly side forward and said "Hey there, Breanna, I'm Kristen and this is my boyfriend Scott". Breanna studied the two and whipped a red curl from her eyes and said "Yeah, I know who you are and I'm Breanna", she shot another diva smile that made Kristen a bit ticked off but she held her tounge. Kristen kept herself from saying anything as Breanna kept smiling and asked her "Were are you from? Scott and myself are both from here in Hazzard." Breanna studied the two a bit more and said "I'm from Dallas, Texas", Kristen nodded a bit "Never been there...anyway we should get to class, looks like we have another one together", Kristen smiled even though she wasn't happy about that at all she walked with Breanna and talked to her and made conversation with her, she still didn't like Breanna too much but was at least trying, but knew she had to watch Breanna CLOSELY though. Now to explain Breanna, she was not a bad person, just someone Kristen was afraid that even if she tried her parents, Enos and Daisy Strait just wouldn't let her hang out with, but didn't let on to this. Kristen’s initial plan was to make friends with Breanna the best she could and earn Breanna's trust first to see if see she herself could trust Breanna so the friendship wouldn't turn into the two being bigger rivals than they already were. As the two girls talked, Kristen asking about Breanna's parents and Breanna said "My moms a fashion designer and my dad works for an oil company in Dallas. What about your parents?" Kristen was pretty surprised at that and nodded saying "Wow, cool, my dad Enos Strait is the local deputy here in Hazzard and my mom Daisy works from home pretty much.I worry about what could happen to my dad although Hazzard’s a pretty peaceful place to live, not much trouble. I’m always around my mom." Breanna laughed at the last and they got to their next class and soon the day passed peacefully. BUT will it last? Will it last? What happens next? Find out in the next chapter, coming soon!
  2. (MY fave chips!) Nacho
  3. Personally my fave Patrick Swayze movies were Ghost, Dirty Dancing, and The Outsiders
  4. OKAY instead of having to PM me the comments/grivences or suggestions or whatev like that..leave them here for me and I'll check the as regularly as I post a new chapter!
  5. Daisy smiled "Aww Enos...you don't mean that" thinking he ws joking.
  6. NOOOOO it can't be!!!!
  7. Daisy said "I don't care what happens to me..just her"
  8. by then meanwhile Daisy had headed home only to find an empty house except for Sam watching the kids and she sighed
  9. Daisy nodded, right now she could care less about herself.
  10. Clay said "You can work at the garadge with me and Cooter"
  11. Dausy said "Im not sure about Julie but I was tthrown against a wall by Ray"
  12. Johnny was just plain confused now and went back upstairs Daisy said "I'm gonna help you get your son back Trevor"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.