Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Luke said "Lets make time tonight then, it is the weekend after all...please Lizzy, me and you tonight." Daisy had wanted to ask Lizzy and Luke to have a night with her and Enos to have a Friends-Night but she said "That sounds like a good idea Liz, you should go for it.." she sat down and started crying again.
  2. Daisy said "He loves you and he is not going to find anyone else, he told me so him self that your the only woman he wants, and would I ever lie to you? and I know your NOT letting him down Liz." Luke came up and wraped his arms around Lizzy "Lizzy my cousin is right."
  3. Daisy said "Your not leaving are you? Your not leaving Luke are you? Lizzy..." Daisy just started crying afraid she was going to lose Lizzy "He loves you..I know he does..."
  4. Daisy said "And that is?" she was so scared of what her best friend was about to say.
  5. Daisy hugs Lizzy and said "Everythings gonna be okay"
  6. Daisy said "Whats bothering you? please talk to me Lizzy...was it me? something I suggested?"
  7. Luke nodded "We can" Daisy wished Lizzy would talk to her because she knew something was bothering her best friend.
  8. Daisy said "If we were married I'd try my best for us"
  9. Daisy said "I shouldn't have over reacted..all you asked Brenna was if she wanted to come over here for icecream"
  10. Daisy looked at him with tears in her eyes "Enos..I'm so sorry"
  11. (Yeah I know) Daisy said "You still make enough to live by"
  12. Daisy sat down with Lulu and talked to her for a bit.
  13. Enos said "I-I wasn't tryin' to Daisy" a hurt look in his hazel eyes
  14. (okay) Daisy nodded and kneeled down and prayed with Brenna

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.