Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Jr Ewing and Ray Krebbs happend to us"
  2. Clay sighed "I was and am still called 'Jimmys son' and am constanltly told that my mom should have married Jimmy and named me Desani"
  3. Daisy nodded and turned over her self but couldn't sleep.
  4. Daisy said "We know you didn't" Clay said "When I came I didn't know about anyone here either...I'm still gettin used to it all"
  5. Daisy said "I-I never knew that Trevor..." She wanted to tell Trevor about what Jimmy did to her to make Clay show up in the world but knew how Lizzy felt about Jimmy so she just sighed"
  6. Daisy sighed she didn't want to admit what she knew about her self to Julie.
  7. Daisy said "Bo just shut up...Mr. Mayes I said leave!"
  8. Trevor noticed Daisy getting really really mad at Mr. Mayes.
  9. Turns out it was only Daisy because Daisy and Lizzy decided to wait on Julie.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.