Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy comes in "Hey Dad, hey Matt..once I'm done here I'm going to see Salena then I'm off to visit Lizzy...busy day but I have good news"
  2. Daisy said "Yeah...makes me want another one when shes a bit older"
  3. I love the Outsiders, don't you?..I've never grown up with out my mom or dad even though there divorced but in anyway like Ponyboy and his brothers my life has been rocky and thats why I love the Outsiders so much.
  4. Daisy nodds "I know.." she was a bit tired after donating too.
  5. (cool) Daisy said "Nevermind...I think Enos has supper under control...I'm gonna head off to bed..not hungry any way"
  6. Daisy steped up "I'm his Aunt...test me.. if were matches then I'll donate"
  7. Lulu said "Nothing severe but with a little TLC she'll be just fine"
  8. Daisy said" I'm sure missing one supper won't hurt.."
  9. Lulu said "She's perfectly healthy" (Idk really)
  10. Lulu said "Ain't gonna tell him..I can keep secrets" Daisy said "Shes so pretty" (gonna go take a shower but I WILL be back)
  11. Daisy smiled "Yes were here for Cherry and Hi Lulu"
  12. Daisy said"I wouldn't either...no offense to her"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.