Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "Me either"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiles a little.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "Thats wrong..I'll talk to him little brother"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBoss grimiced "Great..he's gonna tell Lulu"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Soon they were at the cabin and relaxing as much as they could.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRosco thought about it for a minute "If you won't then I will"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I just want to keep you calm"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRosco sighed "Maybe we should help them"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "They will be"
-
Hilarious Sign Thread.
LOL I found the notice sign on Google when I typed in "Hilarious Signs"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Yeah...this sick feeling happend yesterday too..but I'm fine"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Planning our wedding, yes I want to, I want to get married..I'm sorry I ruined it when I had Taylor"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Anything for you Liz, your my best friend" and hung up and said "She's finally back"..but still Daisy didn't feel whole..her and Enos still weren't married and she was scared he hated her for it.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed "No..I'm fine"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "That was nice of him"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRosco said "That was odd of them"
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
Boss Hogg has an old scheme fall back on him and is faced with an old enemy who needs to make a getaway but Boss impounds the crooks car (the crooks name is Neil Bishop) anyway Neal steals the only car close to him..the General Lee to make a get away but he sets a trap for him self when he makes time with Daisy. (LOL I think...im going off the dvd information on the cases and kinda guessing)
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Soon Daisy got calmed down and Enos walked in and she sighed
-
Bootleg run.
Bo sighes and saw the only get away...a narrow road to the left and took it..Sherriff Little,Enos and Cletus and Rosco followed them down the road and Luke said "Okay we got away that time what now there still chasing us!" and Bo sighed "I really don't know I just hope Sheriff Little ain't go no more tricks up his sleeve and I hope we don't get caught..."
-
Bootleg run.
Bo said "It's better that getting caught right!" and with that Bo pushed the General to the right speed to make a successful jump and just as all the cops moved to avoid being ran over Bo made the jump off the mound and hit the ground and there was a sound of crashing glass in the back of the trunk and Luke said "Good job cousin!" very sarcastically and Bo replied "Like I said it didn't get us caught!." (I know this post probably sucks but I tried)
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
LOL Cousin ya got it right, AWESOME JOB!
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
Well I'll go with one of my personal faves! Enos And Daisys Wedding (I know I'm predictable)