Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Soon they got to the Strate house and Daisy was sitting on the couch and Enos was beside her
  2. Enos sighed and said "Thanks Liz...I just hope its nothing serious" and hung up and shook the thought that just came into his mind trying to get it out "It's not that I know that" and went to fix supper and soon he was done and went to get Daisy to come to supper.
  3. Enos said "I don't think so..somethings up but she's to stubborn to go to the doctor"
  4. Enos tells Lizzy about his concern about Daisy and whats going on with her.
  5. Bo was a bit concerned for his cousin now and went to get Lizzy and told her whats going on then said "Enos wants to talk to you about it"
  6. Daisy smiled "I love you to and I hope this time goes more smoothly"
  7. Daisy said "How can you tell"
  8. Daisy said "I'm fine" and got up and fought off the dizzyness and went to wake the kids up.
  9. Daisy hugged him but kept thinking
  10. Daisy nodded and just sighed "It's time to get the kids up..I'll do it"
  11. Daisy smiled "I do want to get married, I love you"
  12. Doc said "She's fine and yes you can see Granny now"
  13. Lulu nodded "Well first we need to go see Enos and Daisy"
  14. Luke sat next to her and kissed Kathy and hugged her.
  15. Doc said "Just something that can happen in old age..I'm not sure what it is"
  16. Daisy didn't realize what she said and the Doc said "Granny is fine"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.