Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy smiled and nodded "I'm glad were all back alive"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy doesn't like it but gets checked out by the doctor.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and looked at Luke "How can you two think I'd desert her..she's been tere with me through everything and I owe her one."
-
Duke or Dupe
Me too
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Once I had the flu and I still helped out"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighes "What about my cousins and Uncle Jesse...they will know something is wrong and I can't let them know about LD"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Yeah"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "If I try anything LD will kill me..or worse than killing me..he'll kill you and Cherry"
- [2009] Official Halloween Contest Thread
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Shes napping"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed "Okay, I'll let the Doc check me out"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded "True...but what will Lilly and Mason think...I had them both before marriage...and Taylor too"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I do get enough sleep Bo! I'm fine!"
-
Word Association
Cooter
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy was worried but tried not to show it.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed and looked up from her spot on the couch "Yeah I'm fine"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I won't leave Lizzy..I can't Bo...she could die while I'm gone..I won't leave her"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and walked out of the room and sighed.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I really wish i knew what to do but I'm afraid to do anything"
-
Bootleg run.
Luke said "Whats the plan now cousin! If we try to run on foot...with 4 cops we'll eaisly be caught!" Bo nodded and tried to think but nothing came to him...the boys were in a jam...2 boys, and im-mobiled car, 4 cops, illegal moonshine in the back of the car and no were to run.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed a little
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRosco nodded and hugged her
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Kathy nodded "If I could I'd live here"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed "She likes ya"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu smiled and Rosco spoke up "Daisy what do you think we should do with this LD character since he is dangerous"