Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Just a scare with Granny..shes fine"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy saw them come in but turned away from them...she hated them seeing her crying.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "It's a good thought..maybe he will help"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and just cried
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Okay." he thought that was a little strange but didn't question Daisys request
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I barely knew them..."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed "I really don't know"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I never had my Mamma and Papa..ever.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I-I can't do this!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I'm sorry I ever thought of marrying that girl..I always will love you and only you"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I don't know..I just don't anymore"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I don't know what I'm going to do..first Boss Hogg died, then Uncle Jesse..who else will leave us!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos hugged her "Yes and your mine"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy broke down crying
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
Okay ooopps my bad okay lol I got those two confused the one your asking or is were Bo and Luke are being chased by Rosco and stumble onto a race track were unknowingly to the Duke boys, Cale was testing a turbo engine and when the Duke boys find out that its Cale thats testing it and then learning whose after that engine the boys help Cale protect it from landing in the hands of the bad guys. sorry for the mix up cuz!
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke said "I'm going to check on Daisy okay?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled and watched her sing
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked at the Doc with a scared look on her face
- The Official Photo Caption Thread
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
A sick little boy wants to meet Cale Yarbourough who at that point is coming into Hazzard and runs into the Duke Boys...and trouble...so while there helping out Cale there also reassuring the little boy that he'll get to meet his racing hero and finally in the end they little boy meets his idol.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo smiled a little "I love you Lizzy, I'm glad Artemis is gone, he can't hurt us, and he can't hurt Daisy either, I love you"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "I love you"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and she was so worried.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and helped him (brb gonna switch comps)