Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Ten Millon Dollar Sheriff.
  2. Okay lol ya'll will think I'm so strange but heres my spooky story...it is pretty strange. A few months ago my dad was telling me some stuff I wished I knew sooner but he decided not to..any way a year before I was born which I was born in 1995, my mom was supposed to have a baby boy but she lost him and then I came a year later, well one night a few nights after that story I was pretty much just asleep when out of no where I felt someone else in the room with me and I knew everything was locked up tight...well I looked up and there was this 15 year old brown haird blueish green eyed boy and I knew it had to be the brother that I never had but was supposed to and he indentified his self as Justin...I've seen him since then but its rare and now im wishing I did have the brother I was supposed to have.
  3. Daisy barely left her best friends side and refused to until she woke up and even when one day when Bo and Luke decided to confront her.
  4. Lulu said "I know you do and thats why I'm helpin' ya'll"
  5. Lizzy and Daisy planned the wedding together and Daisy prayed things would go smoothly this time.
  6. Rosco said "We won't, if Lulu can help it that is"
  7. Rosco said "I am going to keep a close eye on LD"
  8. Daisy smiled a little "So what exactly did ya'll wanna talk about"
  9. Granny said "What do you mean he may have used her agaisnt ya'll?"
  10. Lulu said "Me and Rosco have decided to help you too out after the jerk Boss was to ya'll"
  11. Daisy glanced at the door and was little happy too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.