Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know...I think me and Enos need some time alone tonight"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy waited for what the Doc would say.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy laughed "Thanks for the tip" and laughed
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy went over to her and hugged her and cried with her
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Okay) Daisy said "I-I feel a little better"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
(Never tried them) Daisy laughes "You and your dad must have big appitites..just like my cousins"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy looks up in pain "Contractions have started" and she wasn't playing.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJed sighed "I don't know"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRosco sighed "Yeah"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy smiled "Homemade raspberry pie"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy became frightend
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRosco said "Uh- nothin'"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo hugged her "It's okay" Even Rosco was considering changeing his out look after he saw what LD had done to Daisy.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJed said "You won't Elly"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Bo sighed
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJed sighed "None of us can lose her"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo wanted to say something but held his tounge
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJed went and hugged her too "Neither of you are going to lose Granny..she's too stubborn"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "And your the only one I ever want to be with"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos hugged her "Hey its fine and I'm sorry you had to see what I just did to LD"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I can't do this Uncle Jed!"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Bo sat back down "that was hard! Daisy I didn't deserve that!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJed said "Tell her I'll be there in no time" and hangs up
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos looked back at her and said softly "Whats wrong?"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Bo said "How could it be that much harder" but he rethought quickly when he felt a slap on the back of the head by Daisy and got a glare from Luke.