Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Name that episode!
Same here
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy tried to think about her baby and it helped to calm her down a little bit but the contractions were still going and she was scared a little bit.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Thanks Enos, I'd love that"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said something to Boss she'd never thought she'd say "I can see whose side your on..the same side you've always been on!" and walked out with Cherry.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo came in "Hey its alright just pick him up" Bo picked Jeff up and handed him to Lizzy once more and the little boy settled down again "he wants his mom thats all."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "If you want too Lizzy, it's your choice" At the Strate house Daisy wasn't feeling to good and was in bed most of the day (Hope you don't mind...decided to put the doctors MIGHT be wrong about Daisy)
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "I'm going to help you get all your memories back of everything that happend before you and Daisy left....and Daisy promised to help me so wait here" but when he went to find Daisy she was gone.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Lizzy its okay, just sit down" and took their son and sat down with Lizzy "I'll help you get used to this all again, just trust me, things will get back to normal, your the same as when you left, you just need to refind your self"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Calm down, , he wants his mom, its okay" and picked the baby up and layed him in Lizzys arms gently and the baby instantly calmed down Meanwhile Daisy thought she was going to get in the way and went home.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said petting the puppy "It's nothing, I'm fine"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm not sure what LD is doing back but it probably has something to do with him wanting me back, but I'm downright afraid of him"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThe two enterd and Daisy tried to keep from bursting out crying.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRosco was shocked and even Boss was a little bit.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds "I'll go with you"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Enos will you tell them the story about why were hear..."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Mine and Enos's daughter" and showed the baby girl to Boss and Rosco
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I'm fine Rosco..and the puppys name should be...Nina" (I had a Red Heeler once when I was little named Nina)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy heard him and jumped "What?...did I do something wrong?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked up and him and said "Thank you Rosco..I know they'll love them"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy sighed "I-I can't Luke!"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Bobbye hugged her and smiled Daisy sighed "This can't happen Luke its too early"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo hugged her "Things will get better...slowly..but they will"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I know"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnd they were in the front entrence of the office of the station as usual.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded and led them to the car.