Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I ain't sure..."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "What do you mean?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Do what you have to do"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him and smiled
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
Bo and Luke try to stop a criminal who is put in the Hazzard Jail and comes up with a strange illness which makes the Doc quarintiene the whole jail with the Dukes and everyone else stuck inside and then when they think everything can't get worse theres an armed robbery at the bank.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy said "T-This can't be happening Doc!..my babys too early!"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "You can Bo, I know you can" then she felt her best friend enter the room and said "Shes here Bo, do you want me to stick around"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "You have to go beyond the soap opra Valentines flowers and candy...and let her know you mean it...I'm not sure how but theres got to be a way and I know there is"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I know this but to get her to believe that you don't care what Artemis did that you love her no matter what you have to show that to her"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Well then show her you want her back when she comes, your smart enough to do that"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded "I know you love her and I know she loves you and that you haven't and would never move on but she's afraid that you won't want her after everything Artemis did, and I know that isn't true? am I right?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yes I do and she's talking to a friend, she promised me she'd be here as soon as shes through talking to him and talk to you with my help...she thinks you've moved one but you have to show her that you haven't and that you want her back"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I'm glad shes not dead"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Its fine, we can get married when were ready but for now its just us in this house with Cherry and we can be happy"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "No you didn't...don't think like that, it wasn't you..Enos don't leave me..I want to be Cherrys mother and your wife..your not really going to leave me are you?"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy nodded "Yeah"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I know..but for some reason I'm still scared"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Remember..when I told you that I'd never be with another man...I broke that...and I'm scared you don't love me because of that"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What do you mean barely?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked at the two guys "I-Is she okay Doc?"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "This was fun tonight"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sat down "I should have kept my promise to you but I let you down..."