Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "It'll be okay Elly and I know Granny will...I'll call your Pa"
  2. Enos took LD over to the door and litterally with all his strength from training in LA threw LD out of the door.
  3. Bo sighed and hugged her "Dangit Daisy we've known each other since we were kids and by now you gotta know I was kiddin...and if you miss him then stop dangling the boy and ask him out"
  4. Enos grabed LD "If you lay one more finger on Daisy I'll do something that no one would think I'm capable of!"
  5. Bo laughes "It's the first time shes blushed when a guy talked to her and it wasn't Enos"
  6. Enos clenched his fists "And I won't let it happen"
  7. Daisy was so frightend and especially when Elly walked in
  8. Daisy said "Don't worry I'll be here to help you both if you need it and don't be scared for her, everything will be fine"
  9. Daisy said "Its not that, and I know she won't end up like her mother because shes way more better than her mom and she is coming back, I talked to her"
  10. Daisy said "Bo we need to talk and she does want to be a mother, I talked to her and she's going to come back and shes goin to try to work this you with you because I know you both love each other so don't even start with the she doesn't love me stuff because its not true"
  11. Daisy said "What are you talking about Bo?"
  12. Daisy said "Bo its me Daisy, please let me in"
  13. Daisy nodds "Okay" and goes back to tell Enos what she had told Lizzy then made her way to Bo and Lizzys house and knocked on the door.
  14. Daisy said "So you will give this a chance and you will come back? promise me after you talk to him you'll meet me and yours and Bo's house?"
  15. Daisy said "Who? you can trust me Liz"
  16. JR glared then jumped when he he heard a scream of pain..but it wasn't from Kathy but from Daisy.
  17. Daisy said "I know I am right and especially about the part about Bo, so lets go"
  18. Daisy said "Have faith Lizzy you can do this, your the same kind of strong as me...remember everyone would tell us were two of a kind and i can help you get it back"
  19. Daisy said "I know this will work Lizzy and I'll help you please Lizzy"
  20. Daisy said "Yours and Bo's love isn't screwed up and Lizzy mine and Enos's relashionship is not a walk in the park even though it seemed like that we argue and disagree but I'll help you talk to Bo and I know if all of us take it slow then things will return to normal...lets at least try Lizzy..you have one of the people you trust the most to help you"
  21. Daisy said "Thats why you have me to help you..I'm not saying all at once just baby steps..but right now what we have to do is to let Bo know that you love him and want to be with him and even through hard times to help each other..thats what I know will happen"
  22. Daisy said "Please Lizzy we have to at least try, please..do it for me"
  23. Daisy said "We together as best friends can help each other get both our strenghts back..I know we can and both our familys need us...okay..together we can go back to your house and talk to Bo together..its worth a try and I know he loves you"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.