Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Lulu said "Thats wrong..I'll talk to him little brother"
  2. Soon they were at the cabin and relaxing as much as they could.
  3. Rosco thought about it for a minute "If you won't then I will"
  4. LOL I found the notice sign on Google when I typed in "Hilarious Signs"
  5. Daisy said "Yeah...this sick feeling happend yesterday too..but I'm fine"
  6. Daisy said "Planning our wedding, yes I want to, I want to get married..I'm sorry I ruined it when I had Taylor"
  7. Daisy said "Anything for you Liz, your my best friend" and hung up and said "She's finally back"..but still Daisy didn't feel whole..her and Enos still weren't married and she was scared he hated her for it.
  8. Boss Hogg has an old scheme fall back on him and is faced with an old enemy who needs to make a getaway but Boss impounds the crooks car (the crooks name is Neil Bishop) anyway Neal steals the only car close to him..the General Lee to make a get away but he sets a trap for him self when he makes time with Daisy. (LOL I think...im going off the dvd information on the cases and kinda guessing)
  9. Soon Daisy got calmed down and Enos walked in and she sighed
  10. Bo sighes and saw the only get away...a narrow road to the left and took it..Sherriff Little,Enos and Cletus and Rosco followed them down the road and Luke said "Okay we got away that time what now there still chasing us!" and Bo sighed "I really don't know I just hope Sheriff Little ain't go no more tricks up his sleeve and I hope we don't get caught..."
  11. Bo said "It's better that getting caught right!" and with that Bo pushed the General to the right speed to make a successful jump and just as all the cops moved to avoid being ran over Bo made the jump off the mound and hit the ground and there was a sound of crashing glass in the back of the trunk and Luke said "Good job cousin!" very sarcastically and Bo replied "Like I said it didn't get us caught!." (I know this post probably sucks but I tried)
  12. LOL Cousin ya got it right, AWESOME JOB!
  13. Well I'll go with one of my personal faves! Enos And Daisys Wedding (I know I'm predictable)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.