Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo sighed "Yeah your right..and thats all we need to fight with Daisy...we need to stick together for Lizzy"
-
Name that episode!
I agree
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "She'll tell me...She always ends up telling us one way or the other..ever since we were kids it's been like that..Daisy can't keep secrets from us for long"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Are you mad at me Enos?..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What?...I brought her in..." now Daisy was confused
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Can I see Lily"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Just worried about what LD did to ya'll..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I hope so"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked up at him "Nothing" (My email is acting up so ill check it tommarow)
-
Duke or Dupe
Andy Tibble's TV Shop Campfire Ridge Baa Baa White Sheep
-
The Marines
Awesome, well I'm happy for you..don't know what advice I could give..although in my family history most of the men were in the Marines, Army, etc. it when from my Great-Grandpa who was in the Marines, to my Grandpa who fought in Vietnam and my dad couldn't go because when he was considering it, he got hurt..but now if I were to join, I would become one of the few women in my family to be in the Armed Forces...but I'm not considering it.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I know that..we all....but something else is bothering her too"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Thanks lol..i love the song and Joe Dee Messina is an awesome country singer) Daisy nodds "I understand that"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Okay..thanks guys.." she sighes and lays there when the boys leave the room and doesn't go back to sleep and Bo says "Somethings wrong with Daisy, and tommarow I'm gonna find out what"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke said "Enos whats wrong...are you and Daisy and the baby okay?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It's fine.." the dream had scared her half to death.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy wasn't about to tell them about the horrible dream she had "I'm fine"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy jumps a bit and sits up "Hey Bo"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and made it to her room and fell into a restless sleep and slept until later that night Bo and Luke walked in from the Boars Nest.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy takes his hand and gets up "Are you mad at me for getting pregnant?...do you think the boys are?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon they got to the farm and filed into the farm house.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was kinda shocked and confused.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nodded "Same here buddy"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(idk whats wrong) Doc sighed and huged Daisy trying to think of the words to say.