Everything posted by RogerDuke
- Word Association
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
I have good news and bad news B.L. The good news is that you can only break a streak if you miss one, not if you don't answer. The bad news is that Daisy gave Boss a parking ticket. I'm certain that was the only ticket she gave him in that episode but if anybody doubts me, I'd be happy to rewatch it and double check. I hate it when anybody has a streak end (even though we weren't sure how long it was) so, since I have a tiny element of doubt here, maybe I'll go back and double check anyways. I take my Dukes trivia seriously (even though Dukes is too fun to take seriously) In the meantime. Here's another one. From "A Little Game of Pool" what causes Rosco and Enos to jump on the roofs of their patrol cars? A) a flash flood 2 snakes C) had to repair their flashing lights D) bulldog E) bull F) none of the above
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree with B.L. It sure feels funny being on this end of Duke or Dupe. Remember Daisy if you get these three right you can't add them to your streak...LOL I'll post three more tomorrow.
-
scenes from particular episodes
Welcome to Hazzard County Sammy. If you like the Dukes, you'll love it here. I am 100 percent certain that Daisy is right about the first one. They used that same magnet to rob Boss's Gold and Silver Emporium in that episode (season 5) I'll trust her with the second one (she's a pretty sharp cookie when it comes to Dukes trivia)
-
Word Association
washing machine
-
Where did this Quote come from?
What episode is this quote from? "I like a lot of ladies in my life....and I like a lot of life in my ladies"
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Makin my own General Lee Replica
Okay TomBo I'm a little confused here. Why in the world would you want to keep the stereo sound in? When you're going down the road blasting your Waylon Jennings 8-track you want to open those windows up real wide so folks standing alongside the road putting up fence posts can enjoy it too.
-
Duke or Dupe
B.L., DoubleX and Daisy all got those last three right. Sorry I haven't been real reliable about updating this thread these last few days but I always get a little depressed when someone with a long streak misses one. Eventually (when Daisy misses since she has the only streak left) I think I might stop keeping track of the streaks. Of course everyone can keep track of their own if they want to. Sometimes I wonder if it takes the fun of it away by making it too competitive and putting too much pressure on people. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? In the meantime, this thread belongs to everyone, not just me so it would be nice if someone else could come up with one or two. I'd like to guess a couple times too. By the way, Daisy has 158 in a row correct (and 217 out of 218)
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Happy birthday Cooter!!!! (Aug 30) To honor the occasion, I finally picked up your new book today. I thought I would have to order it but Border's had two in stock. Meet all of us at the Boar's Nest to celebrate. (I still have a buttermilk moustache from celebrating Enos's birthday a couple days ago)
-
Word Association
beautiful (I just love Loretta)
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
B.L. continues her long streak of right answers with another correct one. In addition to "Enos and Daisy's Wedding" he also was reading comic books in "Welcome Waylon Jennings" and "R.I.P Henry Flatt" When it looked like Boss's bank was going bankrupt in "Sky Bandits over Hazzard" who was worried about getting their money to help their sister Beulah Mae pay for an operation? A) Jesse Cooter C) Grannie Annie Coggins D) Grady Byrd E) Widow Snodgrass F) Emma Tisdale
-
Word Association
Cale Yarborough
-
Which Bo Duke is better
Sean William Scott?.....never heard of him.
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
Ding dang, possum on a gumbush....today (Aug 28) is Enos Strate's birthday. Happy birthday buddy. When ya git done chasin them Duke boys meet me at the Boar's Nest. Buttermilk's on me. It's the least I can do for the only honest lawman in this county.
-
Makin my own General Lee Replica
Looking good.....Hey TomBo, Is Dynomat something new?
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
Which of these were on the show? Old Man McCain or Widow Baxley Four Leaf Clover Cafe or Clover Crossing Hoyt Axton or Charlie Daniels
-
dukes trivia
Hey dukefan1, you should try your hand at the trivia questions on our trivia thread. We always like hearing from Dukes trivia fans who are up to a fun challenge.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Amazing Story
I know what you mean Daisy. We should all take time to listen to the stories that elderly people have to tell (hear that Daisy?....you better start listening to me better) Seriousely, they deserve our respect and sometimes their stories are nothing short of amazing. I wish I would have taken time to listen to my grandad's old war stories. I'd give anything if he was still alive to tell me one now.