Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. I haven't been following NASCAR this year because I'm just too busy on the weekends. Besides, it looks like the #6 car isn't exactly going to have a stellar year. Oh well, if he wins even one race I'll be happy. Speaking of winning a race, I'm going to make the bold prediction that Junior's going to win two this year. Hey Garrett, I'm going to start a baseball thread on the hobbies forum. Correction: I went down and started up the old one.
  2. My wife is a huge General Hospital fan. Today they were showing scenes from an upcoming episode and I saw a lady who looked familiar and my wife said "Oh, they're bringing her back!?" She told me that I knew she used to be on General Hospital because we talked about it before. My memory's not so good so I had to ask more details. She said that she used to be on the Dukes. *LIGHT BULB OVER MY HEAD* The lady in question is Diane Benson from Carnival of Thrills.
  3. Thanks Hoss. You amaze me with your computer skills. Despite the fact that the front end's all wrong I sure wouldn't kick it out of my garage....'cause everything else about it's perfect.
  4. family
  5. rerun
  6. Happy birthday again Lulu. We sure miss ya.
  7. Happy Birthday to NASCAR Hall of Famer Cale Yarborough. (January 27)
  8. Thanks Hoss. The end of 2010? No wonder I've never seen one.
  9. Welcome to Hazzard County!
  10. It's not too often that I get surprised with a Dukes of Hazzard product that I didn't know about. Thankfully I have a wife who does all the shopping because I really don't like to shop for anything. In fact, It has been many years since I've stepped in the local drug store in my hometown but today I did. They still carry a pretty decent selection of model cars even though I doubt kids buy them as much as I did when I was a kid. After scanning the selection I noticed two General Lees. Of course they put a big smile on my face. I tried to not let it bother me that they were the politically correct ones without the flag on the roof. Then my eyes really lit up. Maybe this has existed for awhile but I'd never heard of it. It was the "Ghost of the General Lee" model and it glows in the dark. Wow! I couldn't believe it. Has anybody here ever heard of it?
  11. Sorry B.L. but I'm quite certain that it was never mentioned that they were Baptist so the answer is E, Methodist. I'll admit that I have had a couple slip ups asking trivia questions but I'm pretty certain I've got this one correct. The church in the town square is the Hazzard County Gospel Church. The First Baptist Church was mentioned early in the third season. No Methodist Church was ever mentioned, Nevertheless, if you watch Jude Emery, you'll hear that they're Methodist. I believe it was Enos who said it.
  12. now
  13. I think we had this question a long time ago but here it is again. The answer can be found on the episode "Jude Emery." What Christian denomination are the Dukes? A) Catholic Mormon C) Southern Baptist D) Independent Baptist E) Methodist
  14. Thanks for the info on the differences between the different year Chargers. Has anyone seen the Kentucky Fried Chicken commercial with the Orange Charger pulling into the drive-thru? I only saw it once and I wish I would have paid a little more attention but it's front end shows that it's a 1970 or newer.
  15. campfire
  16. Hoss, I've seen a lot of things on the HazzardNet in the five years I've been here but considering how much admiration and respect I have for these two men, this is BY FAR the most awesome thing ever. Thank you so much. I REALLY REALLY appreciate it.
  17. I hope you're feeling better by now. Great job on the artwork. I'm the least artistic person in the world so I'm always impressed with talent....especially when it comes to Dukes art!
  18. Larry the Cable Guy does a series on the History Channel where he visits spots in America and today Ben Jones was on talking about his days in politics. It was a rerun but still, every time I see a Dukes star on television when I wasn't expecting to, I get a huge smile on my face like I'm seeing a family member.
  19. Lizzy got it right. It was Wilbur Fudge. B.L., That was a tough one. If I wouldn't have just seen it last week I probably would have guessed Emery Potter too.
  20. Christmas
  21. It looks like Rosco stole the concept General and drove it under a drain pipie.
  22. Easter
  23. In addition to "What This World Needs is a Few More Rednecks" the Charlie Daniels Band also has one called "Simple Man". I cut out a comic that I saw many years ago. It was a man climbing to the top of a mountain where the wise guru lived (or as I like to call him, Uncle Jesse). The guru looked down at the man and said "Seek simplicity in life". The man looked up confused and responded "Come on, there's got to be more to it than that." How sad it is that some people just ruin their life by not seeing simplistic beauty. The more that people realize that, the more they'll see the genius of being a redneck.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.