Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. Went to watch the home run derby tonight but found out we don't have Netflix. So, on Amazon Prime do you have to pay for each individual Dukes episode?
  2. wedding
  3. cletus asks stupid QUESTIONS
  4. Well, you are in Hazzard County now and we are happy to have you. Next time you see an older cop in Los Angeles ask if they were working the year Enos was a law enforcement officer there. I bet they will have a lot of stories about him. My guess is that Turk has retired by now. Possum on a gumbush, grits and greens strike again. Seriously though, we are thrilled to have you and look forward to hearing more about your love of the greatest TV show in history.
  5. My guess is that after season 7 Hughie finally came up with a plan that actually worked and swindled all his uncle's money.
  6. My plan is to put that pretty little philly Emma Tisdale in a sidecar so when I win the 2027 Moonshine 400 on her dirt bike we'll be doing it together.
  7. One of the secrets to happiness is to tune out the bad things and focus on the good. I have met several of the stars but John is not one of them. You are lucky and should be thankful. Those great memories will last a lifetime. Thanks for sharing them with us.
  8. To quote Larry the Cable Guy "I don't care who you are, that's funny right there."
  9. Thanks for telling us. Sounds like a little progress is being made.
  10. I agree 100% Tom.
  11. Just once I would like to hear someone tell Judge Judy that when she asks them if they have a criminal record.
  12. That is pretty sad. I'm the type who gets attached to things and this brings back memories of how sad I felt when the original Dukes farmhouse in Georgia got tore down. It was nice of the owners grandson to join HazzardNet and keep us updated. These pictures are a little odd though. I wonder why the new driveway veers off to the right like that.
  13. His scheme worked.....took a whole year of planning.
  14. PEOPLE'S choice
  15. AI is going to be quite a game changer. I can only imagine what the future will be like. RIP reality. The future is fantasy.
  16. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in TV
    Dukes is the only show that I have cared about since it came out. Others I liked a lot were Charlie's Angels, A-Team, Stingray and Dallas. Stingray is my second favorite show but few people have even heard of it. Duck Dynasty is the only modern show I loved.
  17. love
  18. I knew that but I thought Wales was the equivalent of Alaska or something....more like a state and not its own country. I also thought the same about Scotland.
  19. I was 16. This 250 celebration didn't seem as big but I'm sure 300 will be huge. I'll be hanging out in Hazzard Heaven then.....the only place better than the USA to live!
  20. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    That happens to me all the time. I always want to do things but so much else is always popping up. There is simply not enough time in the day....and week!
  21. Jesse mutters to himself "Yep, but Emma's dirt bike blew up. I'd rather not remember that." Emma responded quickly, grabbing Jesse's arm "But I'll never forget that kiss" She winked at him.
  22. I was hanging out with an 80 year old lady from Britian yesterday and learned a lot. I didn't even know Wales was a separate country!
  23. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    I have to admit that since I have been into pro dirt bikes these past few years (and Moto GP sport bikes) I haven't followed NASCAR as much.
  24. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Glad to hear you had fun. Pro dirt bike racers had the weekend off. I'm thinking about trading my dirt bike in for another Ninja. If that happens I'll still pay attention to dirt races but will likely focus more on Moto GP and Moto America.
  25. There aren't any stupid people in America so it must have been an AI bot posing as an American and it just got Australia and Austria mixed up. LOL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.