What I'm Doing Right Now

Hobie Hartkins

I thought this would be a good place to put this and maybe others could keep it going.  We have last 24 hrs.....what about what you're doing NOW?

Right now I'm watching TV and I'm about to watch The Dukes first episodes of season 5...Coy/Vance. I'm also enjoying a slight buzz from Natural Ice!   What are you guys doing right NOW?

Just finished watching the local news that I had recorded and hanging out with our puppy. After I leave here I'm heading to You Tube to check out Kawasaki Ninja 400 videos. I've been watching a ton of them. I'm relatively new to the world of You Tube but I can see why people like it now that I've gotten into these videos. 

21 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

So weird. Is this the only place you are having any problems. Are you sure you just aren't confused? I don't mean to be disrespectful but anybody who thinks Deborah Norville is hotter than Miz Emma Tisdale, might get confused about other things too. 

Hey! Her and a local newslady....Jennifer Wadell  have the prettiest faces I've ever seen! Deborah is like 66-65.....I have NEVER seen anybody that age that looks like that! She looks 30 yrs. younger!