Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. the CANTERBURY CROCK
  2. Ferris wheel
  3. city
  4. ZZ top was never caught in rosco's speed trap.
  5. I watched the A-Team save a mission yesterday. And at the end I saw something amazing. Miz Tisdale hugging Mr T. So cool! I wonder if he told her she had to take a number to get a hug.
  6. .....and eXit that way too.
  7. Ninja
  8. Went from 60 degrees yesterday to 20 degrees today. I finally figured out why some people spell it possum and some people spell it opossum. The opossum is Irish.
  9. UNDERCOVER dukes
  10. Postmistress
  11. ROCKY RIDGE ROAD
  12. Rocky
  13. RogerDuke replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Emma Tisdale must be Irish then.
  14. Financial
  15. can't OPEN general's doors
  16. reptiles
  17. KILLER KANE
  18. RogerDuke replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Thanks for telling me Hoss. Nothing really that close. If I was a bigger fan I would probably make the 2 hour drive to Akron Ohio.,
  19. lotta HORSEPOWER under the HOOD of the general
  20. farm
  21. RogerDuke replied to HossC's topic in Music
    It's against Irish law take a break before playing Tir Na Nog by Celtic Women. It is the only non-American song I could hear a million times and not get tired of.
  22. I'm friends with a family from England who have been here over 25 years. 10 kids in the family. The parents have accents but you can tell they've been here awhile. Only the 2 oldest kids have accents. The oldest hasn't lost it a bit. Sounds much more British than her parents.
  23. And I'm just glad Loretta never tried to hide her accent. I wouldn't have been a fan if she did.
  24. bill ELLIOTT (mentioned during the race)
  25. Out of reactions but thanks for posting this. My wife's favorite actor had a BD on March 1 too. He plays Sonny on General Hospital.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.