Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. CRAZY COOTER COMING at ya
  2. Happy birthday Daisy on Sunday. We love you sweetheart! Born in Warren Ohio. Same neck of the woods as Skipper Duke and Ray Kohn.
  3. green
  4. ZERO one
  5. VICTOR'S bail bonds
  6. happiness
  7. amusement park
  8. I'll keep my mouth shut but I don't even know which doctor you go to. Is it Appleby or Petticord? Never mind, I don't want to know.
  9. lake SHERWOOD
  10. Happy birthday in Hazzard Heaven Vance. We miss you. Feb 21, 1954 to July 23, 2011
  11. If she's not as sexy as Miz Tisdale I'm not interested. But nobody is that sexy....well....the only thing sexier is.... Miz Tisdale riding a wheelie on her dirt bike.
  12. Rosco's Mama
  13. slingshot
  14. OSAGE county
  15. I think you are right!
  16. Titanic
  17. LAVINIA duke
  18. Hard to believe that I've been here 19 years and have never posted a picture! I struggle with tech if it is more complicated than a CB.
  19. I'm out of reactions but you got that right HH.
  20. Probably going to get teased by Americans celebrating our 250th year. But we'll take it easy on you. Your love of Hazzard County is all that matters to us. And we appreciate all the work you do for MM and the HN.
  21. It was Daisy. Good job. But it was from Happy Birthday General Lee in season 7.
  22. This July will mark 250 years we've been taking stuff from you Hoss.
  23. EBENEZER (boss read the book)
  24. That flag must have taken a lot of time. Looks so good that I thought it was a decal.
  25. lifesaver

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.