Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Word Association
gravitational pull.
-
Forum Software Update
Good luck!
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Didn't expect you to have combined multiple figures to create him. Congratulations Mr. Bradley. You did a great job and won that really deserved price.
-
DoH on Celebrity Name Game
A Dutchess? Misspelled or..? Gotta give it to the lady though, General Lee is a way better clue.
-
DoH on Celebrity Name Game
What were the clues? Sounds interesting.
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Very nice! How'd you make that Cooter on the hood though?
- Word Association
-
2015 NASCAR Race Review and Results
Woohoo! Verstappen 4th!
-
Lucifer - Amy Creavy's Mustang
I'd say this color scheme fits the new Mustang better then the Double Zero one.
-
Word Association
David Coulthard
-
'Orange Clunker Car' - MPC General Lee Build - FINISHED
Is it just me or is that roll bar a bit too thick? Could be all the white though as its usually black.
-
Which CB radio was in the General Lee in the TV series?
I think it really depends on what episode your watching. I made this screenshot from season 7 episode 1, Looks like a cobra but not a 77x or a 78x.
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
How i wish to live in the USA sometimes!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
You see it in the boars Nest way more often then other interiors. I guess it's because the sloping roof is so low. A promotional shoot from SuperTeen. Is that a cannon in the back? I remember an episode where there was a sort of cannon placed a little higher at a cemetery at the ending of an episode. I forgot the episode bui I thought it was in season 7? Boss says no. Is this from a still photographer?
-
'Orange Clunker Car' - MPC General Lee Build - FINISHED
Nice job! I bought two MPC kits myself this summer although I´m not much of a model builder so I probably won´t do this to mine. I got the Revell one as well. I should compare the two to see what version MPC Charger I have.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Got it! That explains it. Although I've seen the hole in the roof also on the moving images.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
This seems like a screencap, but why would they screencap something where you can clearly see the hole in the roof? I can't really figure out from where they took this one, I guess it's Hazzard Square but I can't find it. Two page ad for the Dukes? Tom in what seems to be a Dukes inspired shoot instead of a behind the scenes picture.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Somehow I feel this is during one of the last days of filming season 4. Isn't this the place Enos has his place? So, how many still sites did they actually have? Boss in what I guess is Hazard, KY. Although I don't spot any other cast members here.
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
You can't have the garage without a tow truck, but I must admit. The detailed garage itself made me forget it needs a tow truck. It reminds me of Cooter's tow truck used in Georgia so it at the least reminds me of one. P.s. Are there any picture of your garage at Cooter's Place? Would love to see that.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Something missing boys? I guess they used a car without doors if they wanted to film something in a car at the ranch. Probably only stationary scenes though. Are they really standing there? It looks the predecessor of Photoshop somehow. John in his Dukes clothes. Never saw that cap before.
-
Motor Trend Channel's RoadKill - 1968 Dodge charger
And the episode is out! Don't worry, they are going to revert to the original tail lights.