Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. The Dukes with a laughing track? This isn't all and out Comedy like Mr. Bean where it adds to story. Dukes was classed as a comedy but personally see it as somethign else with added comedy.
  2. Unknown (I got no clue what a shamrock is)
  3. Wow, very cool and detailed.
  4. piercing
  5. Body
  6. Milk
  7. Before I post the new pictures, I have so far posted 1868 pictures in total so I've kind of lost track of what I have and have not posted. Yes everything I post I put in a different folder but this is no guarantee I find another picture or the same one again after I forgot how one looks like. If you see any pictures which are the same and are not quite a bit larger then the previous one please tell me. That way I can remove a double post. Of course for older posts all this will do is remove a picture but if you see any picture I post starting from this post I will make sure I edit the post to post another picture. If I had a smartphone or tablet I´d make sure I use this one as my background. A promotional picture of Boss. Staying with the red theme, a promo picture of Daisy. A General Lee in what I think is the Valuzat's workshop.
  8. Teeth
  9. Wow, that's so cool! What did they say about your model?
  10. Female
  11. Israel
  12. Odds
  13. Jaw I once heard of candy called Jaw Breaker.
  14. Well, you could say the haunted house was a bit dark. I remember and episode where a villain became really really mad on I think daisy. I think that was the darkest in the serie.
  15. I'd say The Ghost of General Lee. I think it's the only one which made me cry the first time I watched it. I'm not really sure what you mean by dark because I don't remember anything dark on the Dukes.
  16. Oval
  17. Well, every writer has slightly different Ideas of the Dukes then another. It could be that one writer makes more serious stories which were broadcast in closer succession while another adds more comedy. Have you looked at who wrote the episodes? Should be somewhere at the start of the episode who wrote it. I seem to remember that a lot of Later episodes were written by Hollingsworth Morse for example.
  18. Birthday
  19. Capital/Capitol City I don't know how you spell it from the Dukes. :S
  20. Arthur
  21. Thanks! Worked. I like these Veteran privileges, I now could fix it myself.
  22. Lumberjack

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.