Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. Maybe moving pictures would help, also I think he looks more like John did 16 years ago then what he looks like now. Also this thread isn't just about seeing what other people see but to post people who you think look like Dukes of Hazzard actors.
  2. I just tried creating a new topic but had some slight problems. The text saying I have to type a title is the same colour as the background. Then I tried to write a title... I couldn't see anything at all of what I'm typing so the threads title name is a bit weird... Can you fix my title's name to DOH Actor Clones Meadowmufn? I'd greatly appreciate that.
  3. I just saw this man on Parents react on the fine Brothers Entertainment Youtube Channel. He looks Like john Schneider to me. I haven't seen a thread like this so I thought it would be interesting to see how many clones you know or have found of Dukes of Hazzard actors.
  4. I usually would not nominate or upvote my own stuff but I think the Rare and behind the scenes thread should be there. Beside my own I'd say the Hazzard Garage in scale and the 68 Charger General Lee restauration.
  5. That not to bad actually, I was expecting between 4 and 5. Would be way more if the 1000+ behind the scenes pictures were on there as well.
  6. I think it was the hair partly why so many people liked her on the Dukes. She looks so different on most other picture. And the lipstick of course.
  7. I'm just wondering, how big is the forum in terms of size? Text usually doesn't take up much space, but in this amount it might be quite the number.
  8. Can't think of anything, at the moment.
  9. Daily driving a Lee? Sounds like a dream! Welcome to HazzardNet!
  10. No, they didn't. Later in the show it seems they have to report to Boss instead of the agent.
  11. One of the best guest appearances on the show in my opinion.
  12. Can you find some pictures we have not posted yet? 1000+ pictures posted pretty much emptied the bucket. :S
  13. I don't remember in which season was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke.
  14. That movie from 2005 has some impressive stunts, I give them that, but everything else? That highway jump was one of the best jump ever.
  15. Strange visitor is enjoyable to me sometimes, yes it's different but not bad in my opinion. Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Duke on the other hand is one I don't really like, That part with Luke and Enos is the worst.
  16. Hypercar
  17. Tip: There was a boy in the episode which was a lot of episodes before also in the show. He grown up a lot during that time.
  18. Humans
  19. Grand Theft Auto (Videogame)
  20. Don't forget uncle Jesse playing the moonshine bottle!
  21. Ah, like that. McDonald's is mine then. Yes, we have them in Europe.
  22. No, I'm in Europe. although I've heard of a few online friends they have had problems.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.