Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Fan of the Month for August 2015
Hey, you deserve it. I might not make Hazzard stuff but you have inspired me to make my model railway more detailed.
-
Fan of the Month for August 2015
Congrats Mark, well deserved!
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Nicely done doubleposter.
-
Word Association
too cold where I live to see palm trees. Didn't understand the association at first. coconut
-
Knight Rider vs. The General Lee
From what show is that left car? I don't know a show with a car which has a double zero on the side which is a Charger.
-
Silverstone Truck Racing Festival
That's the race with the priest running across the track wasn't it? Good thing that ended well. It was! The music was good as well, especially with the Dukes theme playing the second I sat down.
-
Word Association
roundabout Is there even one in the USA? A small one, not the size or bigger as the one in the 2005 movie.
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Man, it really looks likes it taken on the set.
-
Favorite non Duke
From the non-Dukes regulars I'd say Cooter. From after he was the bad boy motorbike trasher. From the people only seen a few times or just once I'll go for Emery Potter.
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
I had seen that it \had a rollbar but I never noticed it was gone in the next part!
-
Silverstone Truck Racing Festival
It's to late to tell you when this is because it was yesterday... Anyway, yesterday on Sunday we went to Silverstone as it was close to where we were on vacation. I've never seen a race on a real circuit before so I was quite exited. I've been to the Hockenheimring and the Nurburgring before but not on a raceday. As you probably noticed already, it was raceday of truck racing. Went in there, walk to a nice spectator area and sat down. They had Country music through the speakers in which most had some form of truck reference in them. Best part was, when I had only sat down for 1 second the dukes theme started playing! Also heard smokey and the bandit and Convoy through the speakers. There racing was great and close. Beside the trucks there were also Legends races and a sort of NASCAR Vauxhall Pickup serie. Also a great truck show was there including american trucks but I didn't have enough time to look around them as they were all gone when the racing was over. Here are two pictures my father took with his camera at Copse.
- Word Association
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Looks so real!
-
Georgia episodes vs California episodes
I've gone for California. if you put the fact aside that the Georgia episodes are better because they are in a real town. The most memorable episodes I know are from California. And if I'm honest I personally like the California surroundings more then Georgia...
-
My General Lee (a little different take) Ghost Lee
When you started talking about the engine I didn't expect one that beautiful! Love your interior style as well.
-
Hi Dukes Fans, new member here!
what kit are you going to use for your General Lee? I have a Revell Muscle 1969 Charger myself. I heard that the wheels from a Corvette Stingray model kit are the best your going to get for the Dukes wheels.
-
Duke-Fan from Berlin-Germany!
Herzlichen willkommen zu HazzardNet BerlinDuke. I'm surprised to see a German joining here. I've never seen someone from Germany talk English. Good thing your here though. I hope you'll enjoy your stay. I wish I could go Hoss, this is the first time I know the date before the event ended and I even live in the Netherlands but I still can't go that date. :/
-
Euro Dukesfest 2015 Zandvoort NL 2015/08/02
Oh no... Exactly when I'm on vacation with my family...
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
I love how they use junkyard chargers for the jumps and a good one for the other scenes. They do a very good job on them. Though I'm kind of disturbed by one thing. It's not even about the cars. It must be an american thing because I never saw it in Europe. That woman playing Daisy, Is she really wearing two tank tops, then a bra and another tank top over it? Makes no sense to me. This is at the scene where's she's autographing.
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
They didn't upload anything from the 2015 show yet.
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
I think I've seen some parts of that show before. Isn't it somewhere on a lot with dirt and some wooden structure or factory behind it? I'd love to go there someday but I don't think I ever will. :/
-
2015 NASCAR Race Review and Results
you forgot the best part, a Toro Rosso in P4.
-
Need some more help: Cooter's motorcycle
You were just earlier.
-
Need some more help: Cooter's motorcycle
Good point.
-
Need some more help: Cooter's motorcycle
Why would Cooter place a stolen bike in his own garage?