Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. There is no way I'll ever understand this.. I use all bbcodes like normal and it just doesn't work.
  2. I think this is at the Valencia Oaks movie Ranch looking at Lukes age. This must be at Disney's Movie Ranch. Preparing for a jump in Season 7. Last episode of the last season. :/ Also, beside this being quite a good picture you can see the guy who played the double for Cooter walking into the Boars Nest.
  3. I meant the AutoWorld one. I know the Ertl isn't fully correct. I thought you might not know which one the autoworld one is. I copied the picture from a review post I made some years ago now. Something seems off but i'm not sure if it's your model or mine, anyway. Your MPC ones is definitely better then my Revell one even so far.
  4. Lol, Roger. Is it just me or is the hood a bit too short? These are my scale models, compare it to the AutoWorld one at the bottom.
  5. Police
  6. Annoyance
  7. Well, there's also no 01 on the door. This picture is from before the show even started so not everything is right yet.
  8. Welcome to HazzardNet!
  9. bullet
  10. Formula One They sometimes call it the Formula One circus.
  11. I couldn't find any so I went to her and asked about it. This was here face after I asked her.
  12. That was the episode where they crashed through the gaylord farm fence where she and het father just started living right? I've been slacking on watching Dukes lately. :/
  13. imagination
  14. Boring Silver can be a boring colour.
  15. That's cool! This has to be accidentall right? Cause there is not one form of real product placement during the show is there?
  16. Well, the General didn't even have turn signals on the front part of the car as they were usually cover with bondo or something so 68 and 69 Charger front fenders could be used interchangeably. I do however remember seeing the rear turn signal light up in one of the two Reunion movies, or was it the full brake light?
  17. How cool would it be if Ben made it a Cooters Place? Although Personally I'd rather see them rebuild the Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch cause it's empty at the moment anyway. The only thing still existing thing from the show there is the small bridge used once and the sort of earth dam.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.