Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Forum Migration
That's weird Hoss, I don't have that. I still get the same menu as that picture you posted. I guess this is cause I use Chrome.
- Word Association
-
New to the forum
Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
-
Sears/Kmart & Walmart to stop selling anything with the Confederate flag
Roger, you say that but owning a gun already makes thing worse as you have the ability to do bad things with it if you wish to do so. You already have the stuff done before thinking twice. I agree with Spike saying that it should be easier to get a drivers license then to get a gun.
-
H0 1/87 1969 or 1968 Dodge Charger?
Thanks for that! It´s not the best detailed car for what I need but if I can´t find a better one I could certainly do it with something like that. I need to modify the frame anyway. For now I´ll continue my search and hope to find a proper one but this might do the trick.
- Word Association
-
H0 1/87 1969 or 1968 Dodge Charger?
One of my other hobbies Is model railways, but since a few months I'm adding to that model cars. These cars are the same scale as my trains and will drive on the same 'table' landscape as my trains. For this I need cars to transform to drivable, obviously... These are made using regular 1/87 H0 cars. My landscape is based on the Netherlands from in between 1995 and now, so most cars will be European. But I really want a 1969 or 1968 Dodge Charger for it. I have a feeling my 'European' Google has only been looking in Europe as all its results were in Europe. But none were even in the scale 1/87 or a model car. The only thing I saw was a 1/87 3d printed solid model without colour or wheels. Now my question is, could anyone from outside Europe give it a try to see if they can find anything? I would be greatful, thanks In advance
-
Sears/Kmart & Walmart to stop selling anything with the Confederate flag
As an outsider I never understood anything about the gun laws in the USA. If it would have been my decision I would have gotten rid of 'The right to protect yourself with a gun' when it was just created. Now if someone would put that to work I think he won't live long. Confederate Flag question... I didn't hear anything about it. Am I happy I already got my 3 Chargers + Police car with the Flag on it. Not that I really think it will affect Europe sales much. That's all I can say about that. To be honest all I ever hear after 'another' shooting in the USA is that all people here wonder how stupid it was to make people allow to own guns in the first place. This might have offend somebody and sorry if It did but that's just my and probably most of my Country's view about it.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
I don't know any English/American clowns beside Ronald... Facepaint?
-
The Dukes of Hazzard is on TVLand
I am so happy I got the DVDs. The only reason I would want to maybe watch Dukes on TV is for the claimed HD. I'm happy my country has commercials regulated and live sporting events aren't even allowed to have commercials in them. I once tried to Watch NASCAR, I knew the USA had a lot of commercials. But I found 2/3 of the whole race was commercials! Good thing my country has split screen commercials if the station is from outside the country and the event is live.
-
Newest addition to my wardrobe!
Roth Potter replied to Mark B / Scooter Davenport's topic in Dukes of Hazzard Collectibles & MemorabiliaMust be one of Cooter's?
-
Daisy's Road Runner
Now I remember, he made that car after some pictures he saw of it. But Those pictures aren't on the internet anymore.
-
Word Association
McDonalds
-
Daisy's Road Runner
This might be a game, but do you mean something like this?
-
Lost in Transmission and Translation question
I seen I think as much chop shop as wheeler dealers, about 20 episodes of both. Quite good but not American.
-
Lost in Transmission and Translation question
Yes, that's true. I believe he also had a show with another person now. Or was that Bernie and Mario only?
-
Lost in Transmission and Translation question
Ah, now I get it. Thanks! Thanks for telling that about show Hoss, but I'm way more into American cars. I sometimes watch wheeler Dealers when it's on Discovery but I don't really schedule it in.
-
Lost in Transmission and Translation question
Since I quite liked Top Gear US and heard my favorite host started a show of his own I just had to watch. Rutledge Wood, he presents stuff on NASCAR (No I don;t know what he presents there) and is my favorite host on Top Gear US. He started his own show called Lost in Transmission. I'm quite a fan of old American cars and so I thought his show is quite good. You can sort of say it is like Overhaulin' but with Rutledge restoring the cars together with his friend and a Mechanic for a price lower then what you would pay if you would let it do by a shop. Basically for people who or don't have the time and/or resources to do it otherwise. Now today I am watching episode 6 of the new show, but I'm lost. Rutledge just said they have to "Darn the frame". I can't find anywhere what that means. Anyone can help me with that?
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Forum Migration
About the same as Hoss though I thought it was available in the morning on Friday. Saturday I tried again: First it said There is a problem with your SQL server. Later on the day it said there appears to be a problem with the database.
-
The photo montages - The Dukes of Hazzard
Who's that?
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Haha, no worries Roger. It was also a possible association with Boss. Vegas