Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Do you 3d print these or something? they look gorgeous!
-
Need some more help: Cooter's motorcycle
Might be an old Triumph or something. The basic shape looked like one. Didn't he steal that one by the way?
-
Word Association
Cannonball Run She was in that movie.
-
Word Association
hair? I hope I got this one right.
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Oh, wow. Very nice!
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
So those letters are sort of like transfers?
-
Word Association
Donald Duck
-
Newbie from Southern Illinois
Welcome! Seems like it's gonna be a big project. I've never heard someone using a 70s charger to create a 69.
- Word Association
- Daisy's Road Runner
-
Nascar Heat mod 1972 Grand National season
Looks nice! But I have my hands full with life and other games atm.
-
General in Ireland
Is that really a McLaren F1? It looks a bit like plastic instead of carbon.
-
General Lee Metal Plaque Only 750 Made Signed by Tom Sarmento
I never heard of them. They do look very interesting though. I've never been good with reading handwriting but I really can't read what it says here. Looks like 'Tom Sarmento Sat Mich' but that doesn't make sense.
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Right, ok. so it's way different from creating tree for H0 railways, there you would use copper and solder to create a nice tree base.
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Looks good! is this done with soldering or a different way?
-
Y'all's First Car?
Looks more Knight rider then Dukes tbh.
-
Farming Simulator
I can see it around my town all day, no need to play a game for it here.
-
What are yall's top 5 favorite movies
I seen Uncle buck and Home alone, great movies. I'm not a Sci-Fi guy.
-
Arrest Meadowmufn again!
I don't know a Meadowmufn who is a 'he' to be honest with you indeed. Must be someone from another county, You mean the town of Hazard in Perry County, Kentucky ?
-
Howdy Y'all!
Wait, what? Are you the same person as HeaDuke? Anyway, Welcome on the forum!
-
Hey guys!
Welcome on the forum!
-
What are yall's top 5 favorite movies
Movies, thats quite a hard one. But I think its something like this. 1. Delirious (A movie with John Candy, also partly recorded on the ranches and sets from Dukes) 2. The Hangover (Just really funny, and there is something about the lights of Vegas which I really like) 3. Fast 5 4. The Fast and the Furious 5. Flodder 3 (That's one of Hollands most Favorite TV-show which was based on two movies first, during the show came the third. It's about an asocial family being put in a rich neighborhood by the municipality. That is if I don't count Dukes. Most other movies I like are stuff like Vanishing Point, Gone in 60 Seconds, Talladega Nights and death Race. Basically movies with cars from between 1978 and now.
- Word Association
-
Thought I should share this
I just thought I should share this. This article is from begin 2013, credits go to themetapicture.com
-
Word Association
Patrol Car