Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Word Association
Car Wash NOW I remember....the fake radar guns were hair dryers! LOL!! ( It just hit me!! LOL!!)
-
Word Association
???????? Wet hair
-
Word Association
Radar Gun!
-
Word Association
Traffic Jam!!
-
'Orange Clunker Car' - MPC General Lee Build - FINISHED
WOW!! I can't believe I didn't notice that!!! Color me pink with embarrassment!
-
Most attractive female guest/minor character on the show.
WOW!! Age definitely has taken its toll !! Great job Hoss on finding the pics and the episode! Undercover Dukes was what I was trying to think of! Now, if I can just figure out which episode somebody asked about on here a while back, where Jesse is in the back seat of Rosco's car and it's falling apart! ( Drag N Fly...or... Good Bye General Lee ....??)
-
Word Association
Pall Bearer! ( Or if you know anything about professional wrestling in the U.S. from way back, Paul Bearer!! LOL!! )
-
DOH actors clone
Now this one IS similar!!
-
Idea that should come true.
I think it's a great idea!
-
Saying Hi...
Hey, there DukeBoy...good to have you!!
-
Word Association
revolver
-
Aunt Lavinia
In "The Legacy", Jesse told Lucinda, that when Martha died ( his wife), without the boys to look after he would've gone crazy.
-
Happy Birthday Vance
Happy Birthday Cousin!!
-
'Orange Clunker Car' - MPC General Lee Build - FINISHED
Maybe somebody already mentioned this, but this is a Blooper picture! The passenger door is standing open! ( The General's doors were " Supposed" to be welded shut!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Bullet hole!
- Word Association
- Most attractive female guest/minor character on the show.
-
DOH actors clone
Is the avatar picture on PJ Gathergood, him or John ? If it's PJ, he could be Bo Duke!!
-
Bandits Transam vs General Lee
It amazes me how much money the General or The Bandit pulls down! I mean these were two of my favorite cars/shows, but come on! These two cars were NOT exotic, with specialized engines etc. ( Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. etc.).....they were just cars with big engines ( muscle cars) that got VERY popular! When you pay that much for one, all you're doing is paying for a specialized paint job!! Take away the show you saw either one of them on and take away the paint job and all you have is a regular car that's very old now and it wouldn't sell for a fraction of the price!! ( The General is my favorite though! :).....wish I had one!!)
-
I'm hurting
I know exactly what you mean! I stay there as much as possible, day and night!!
-
Y'all's First Car?
My first car was a two door brown 1979 Toyota Corolla!
-
How was Ben Jones's contract dispute in season 2 written in to the show?
On one episode ( can't remember which one), the Dukes met at Cooter's at night to plan something and Waylon said something about them having a standing invitation to use his place when they needed it, insinuating that he wasn't there to personally give his ok. ( I think it may have been one of the Gray Byrd episodes....?) They never bothered to explain where he was though!
-
Word Association
Silver
-
Happy Birthday Sorrell!!!
Jimmy and Sorrell were the best actors on the show ( With Denver coming in a close 2nd). They were the best comedy duo EVER!!