Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. see....? I was the one they made come tell you....with him being black...hmm...somebody could make something out of that! LOL!
  2. definitely! Times have changed a lot in just...what....37 yrs.!
  3. country fried Spaghetti.....I'm born and raised in the south....never heard of it!
  4. I like this one where he finds Flash in that dirt mound.....lol...………...don't get you tail over your back Daisy! LOL!
  5. Another thing is when you just can't make it ( sick as a dog!)….you JUST CAN NOT MAKE IT!!
  6. maybe..don't know but I do know Cooter is cool but I can't stand Ben Jones...read his book and you'll see why! Totally unAmerican...leftist commie!
  7. I'm sorry Hoss felt like Waylon....hopefully we can do this again soon and he can make it with us!
  8. Cooter almost looks like a kid in that scout uniform!
  9. They're about to drown in Boss's office....now....
  10. Now I'm on where Jesse says, it ain't no Tabernacle Choir but.....I wonder if he purposely didn't say Mormon....???
  11. no, I was commenting on I like how Boss said " Ohhh do not tell me that!" Like he was surprised...lol
  12. ok...I'm starting it over again...it's going through the intro....
  13. I like that...ohhh do not tell me that!
  14. Hey, Roger, Cecil was the guy that did people's laundry...there's one of the people mentioned in town ( You know ….the list you were making? )
  15. a little but it comes and goes...I been throwing back BC powders 2 at a time...lol!
  16. Those kids can't sing worth a crap! Hey, this is one of the ones directed by Denver!
  17. ok...everybody ready?
  18. Right now, I'm watching the boys try to capture "public enemy one through ten", on " Deputy Dukes!" ….one through ten...lol...always thought that was funny! He was a lot of man, if he occupied the top 10 criminals all by himself! LOL!!
  19. Ok Roger and Hoss.....I'm here and have the Santa episode at the ready for 9:00! You guys give me a holler when you get here!
  20. Well, let's re-schedule it....I'm just fighting a very bad case of flu. ( I'm getting off here now...gonna lay back down. )Hope you guys are doing well!
  21. Sure...if you want to and I'm still up....been feeling bad with the flu ( I think I told you) and I've been down bad. I just now got on here to apologize for not showing up when I was supposed to. ( At 1:00 pm Central)
  22. I guess everybody knows about Junior...….
  23. oh....yea....yea....that's right....sun/Moon shine.....nothing like getting a good buzz with the SUN shine! We'll be indulging in the shine …..SUN tomorrow when we have our party!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.