Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Please when you get back to work don't get hurt again"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD wakes up and says "Yeah I do and you aint gonna put me there cause you know what'll happen if you try"
-
Sweating For The County
Jeff reached out "Mamma!" At the Strate house an almost two identical hooded figures entered the living room as Enos was on the couch with Mason and Taylor.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugged her and wished Enos was there.
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
I agree with that
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "Not right now..I wish we could..but we can't"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee smiled and the two just sat there and talked.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "And I want it to stay like that."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos was still glaring at LD...even Rosco who knew it was rare to see Enos's angry side was a bit scared.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "I just wish this was all over"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee nodds "Well your probably different from other girls"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "That jerk hurt Daisy awhile back"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy does it for him and said "she doesn't hate me..shes trying to trick Artemis"
-
Musical Chairs
Where The Green Grass Grows-Tim McGraw
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "No I beleive you Daisy"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It was hard of both us when your Granny died..she was like a Granny to me too."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD was out cold when Rosco walked in.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighes and goes over to Dean and Sam "This won't work now...Lizzy hates me"
-
Word Association
Smokey and the Bandit! (Love the first one lol...)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
I agree
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee nodds "That maybe"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "That day was the worst"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD pretended like he wasn't in pain "Just try and stop me blondie"