Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "And I'm glad"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Andy looked at his Deputy "What?...if Opie wants a car like Bo and Lukes when hes old enough he can have one whats wrong with that?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Uh Luke....Uncle Jesses over at Daisys house"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo laughed a little "Good thing we didn't say exactly which house"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy stroked Enos's hair and then hugged him "You and my kids mean the world to me..promise me no matter what you'll remember that"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Opie nodded "They bought me a soda and heck I just love their car and I'm gettin' one just like it when I grow up!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodds and sits up and acts like he's not in pain to not upset Daisy more.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo and Luke nodd and get to the General and follow LD's truck.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy says "Nothing, everything is fine, thanks for helping us so much"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Yeah..for once I am"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Opie smiled and came in "Hey Dad, Hey Barney!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed loosing his nerve and sitting down "I want to protect her..I just know hes going after her right now"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "O-Okay"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Andy said "Have I ever steered you wrong?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him "It's okay..."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "No I don't..I'm marrying Daisy and we'll raise our daughter happily so you can leave"
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree with B.L L.B. Davenport B.B Davenport Jeeter Davenport
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy got up "She asked you nicely to leave Rebecca so please go"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Andy said "They look like really nice guys"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy shrinked back a little "I didn't mean it like I was asking too much of you and I'm sorry..I know its hard but I know I can do it"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nodded "You got that one right Enos"
-
Word Association
Stars
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy looked at everyone "What is going on here?"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Andy finally sighed and looked up "And just why do you think there gonna cause trouble?"