Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Anyone trying to lose weight?
I agree with this...I'm not the skinneist teenager and I'm put down for it alot in school...but...I don't wanna look like a Paris Hilton wanna-be and I don't wanna change who I am. I agree also with Lori..weights in your genetics...my moms heavy set and my dads not...I'm somewhere in between.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy saw JR and wasn't to happy that he was here after him almost hurting Kathy.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Don't think about that"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos wraps his arms around her again "Lets try to get a little sleep"
-
Sweating For The County
Soon when either girl least expected it, Artemis's plan was ready.
-
Top 10 Favorite Things
LOL okay I'm gonna give this a shot 1) God 2)My dad, and cousin 3)Texas & America 4)The country 5)Country music 6)Dukes of Hazzard 7)Hazzardnet 8)Naruto 9)Pokemon 10)Friends and my boy friend
-
Word Association
batteries
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy woke up a bit later
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and hugged her
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Please don't go!"
-
Word Association
bright (watch out for the sun here in Texas near the summer and winter afternoons...ITS BRIGHT)
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Kathy smiled then looked over at a sleeping Daisy who decided to stay at the hospital while Enos went to work and said "Shes been here all night?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I'm not sure how to tell the others...but yes you can come see him"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos held her "Daisy please don't go, I want you here..who cares about the stress, as long as I have you and Cherry and a good job that all I need...Don't go"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed "I've lost all track of time"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(kk) Daisy nodds
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Don't give up"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and picked her up and rocked her
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos got up and wrapped his arms around her waist "Its okay I'm here"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily was shocked and had to hold on tight to Jesse to keep from dropping him.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "LD will never get in this house and if he does I won't let him hurt you or Cherry"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy wanted to crawl under a rock and hide now and she was trying to think of how to tell Lily about her dad but her mind went blank.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos looked over too the crib "Yes shes fine why?"hugging Daisy